my current situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

43goofball43

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, as most of you know I had some medical issues starting back in Feb 2015 and this an update to that station. I last saw my urologist back in April of 25 at which time he informed me that I may have to wear diapers 24/7 for the rest of my life if the situation didn't clear up in 6 months.

I had an appointment yesterday and I got the all clear, I can now go back to my routine of wearing when I want to, not because I have to wear. One side affect of this ordeal has been that I can't sleep without a bulky diaper on and I can live with that for the time being until I can get my body to change it's sleep cycle for me. other than that little thing, I'm now a happy diapered boy.

Well, I know that some of us imagine wishing we actually needed to wear diapers, but at the same time, I know there is convenience issues with actually being forced by need, so bummer on that. But hey, at least it is something that you are actually into right? Sorry that it is your health that brought you to this situation though, that isn't fun.

I know for me, I really wouldn't mind it, but at the same time, knowing that you get to choose when to go pee is kinda nice if it is a specific situation.

On the bright side, you can legitimately buy incontinence supplies with health insurance money, or is that not covered?

Good news. Hopefully your sleep rhythm will soon get fixed too.

Health is always the most important thing. And we always fully appreciate it only when there is a problem.

Wearing diapers other than for fun is not fun. Enjoy, now you can without worries.

My diapers aren't covered by insurance, however that will not stop me from when I want to.

- - - Updated - - -

The sleep rhythm isn't that much of a bummer because 99% of the time I don't wet at night any way. I do wear with out worries and it is fun to be gong through the house in just a diaper and nothing else, I usually have a pair of shorts near the door just in case I need them, and when not wearing, shorts by front door. This works very good for me.

this works preyyy

Oh yeah. I always have shorts near by just in case our son or family just show up. Baggy shorts are good cover for a diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back