Thread: best store brand?

Default best store brand?

I'm looking for something cost-efficient while still being absorbant, leak free, and having that nice diaper feel. Any help is welcome.

I've been using Certainty from Walgreens the last two weeks. They were $15 for 18 and have a nice frilly touch on the sides and back. They held a middle of the night wetting and the morning flood as well. They are basically a pull up with tapes but have a softer feel than Depends.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I've been using Certainty from Walgreens the last two weeks. They were $15 for 18 and have a nice frilly touch on the sides and back. They held a middle of the night wetting and the morning flood as well. They are basically a pull up with tapes but have a softer feel than Depends.
    I agree there. Unfortunately, options are getting slimmer as stores are switching over to the "pull up" style underwear.

I like pullups. I have shied away from trying store brands though because I hated the Always Discreet. I enjoyed GoodNites, Tena for Women & Tranquility. Are the store brands similar to Always? I mean, Tena is listed as 19 oz but I can wear one for 24 hours and even with several accidents as long as I am attempting to get to the bathroom they feel pretty dry but slightly clumpy after an entire day and night. If I am on my back and wet in my sleep I've not had Tena to leak on me either. GoodNites do leak Sometimes in my sleep but they are so cute and comgortable that I kerp wearing. Always were never comfy to me wet or dry.

Much appreciated guys. :3 I'm really new to this, so excuse my ignorance. I have a habit of sleeping on my side and my purchases from WearingClouds.com are nice, however not affordable on a budget. Just looking for a 'weekday' alternative. Also, what's the word on wearing all day? I'd like to, but I've found my diapers a bit cumbersome under pants. Much appreciated guys and gals.