gotta give it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
My significant other has revealed to me she actually dislikes my AB/DL tendencies, and out of my love for her I'm giving it all up.

I know I didn't really make any friends here, but I guess I'll check back every now and then. Goodbye everyone.

Scales said:
My significant other has revealed to me she actually dislikes my AB/DL tendencies, and out of my love for her I'm giving it all up.

I know I didn't really make any friends here, but I guess I'll check back every now and then. Goodbye everyone.

I'm sorry that she's not accepting. I can understand that keeping a happy wife is very important. I never told my wife and it was many years later that she discovered. Fortunately for me, she was very accepting, but we had lived much of our life together by then, and that can make a big difference. The kids were grown and gone, etc.

It may not be easy abstaining. It wasn't for me, and at times, it was impossible which is why and how I got caught. I wish you the best.

Giving up a fetish for the sake of your true love isn't easy; it's hardly even possible. But there isn't any room for anyone to protest if it's truly what you want. Best of luck.

If you read my last thread, I made the decision to tell my wife of 11 years of my diaper wearing a few days back. Wow, the last few days have been an emotional roller coaster. She was very accepting at first. Then the next day she lost it and cried and yelled and told me I was possessed by Satan for having these weird desires. Then out of the blue just about an hour ago, she sat me down and said after having time to process it, she has realized that it's something I like and comforts me and loves me enough to accept me with this quirk. She doesn't understand and may never understand it, but she wants me to keep wearing...just not around her.

Damn, I hope not. But you never know.

Max hit it on the head. That's the way women process stuff. They have to get positive re-enforcement and logic form theit peers.Tha't why a lot of our female friends know I love pantyhose so much.

Best of luck to you. When you say rollercoaster, you are in for a ride. But, as the saying goes, "love conquers all". If you are doing this for love, you can do it. Best wishes to you! :grouphug:

Not being mean, but I tell whoever I'm going to be with ALL of my fetishes the moment sex comes up. Not too many relationships come of it, but the ones I've had are really good quality.

Super tough situation your in. But, giving it up completely may make you more miserable than ever. If she pushes you that way you will likely meet your needs elsewhere. She needs some education, but, i can understand why she is upset.

If you love your wife enough, you can do it. I did it for a couple of years, started again and found out again 2 years later and stopped now. I'm trying my best not to be tempted. I've been looking on here to find others like me and try to be successful. I think of this as sexually bondage and it's wrong. Be attracted to your wife, not diapers. Keep that in your mind.

People are more important than diapers.

Scales said:
...and out of my love for her I'm giving it all up.

With all the kindness and gentleness I can muster - find a good therapist immediately. You are in for a real struggle. And more than likely setting yourself up to fail.

I think you should give up your SO before you give up diapers, I'd never allow my SO to prevent me from wearing, she accepts and understands that if she made me choose then diapers would win, they are far less demanding than a woman, they never question me, or demand anything from me.

Thank you all for the support! I know this'll be hard, and I'm in for a lot. She's known for a long time now, but faked being accepting for me. I feel real flattered, but bad she lied. Since I love her so much I'm willing to give up.

But if I miss it to much- which she feels me needing it for comfort and anxiety is off, and that I should go to her for such things - I will return and make a thread where everyone can post advice, knowledge, experience, and information for her, and others I guess :)

And to iterate she isn't making me do anything - she said she'd have me give up after a short while, like in a year or two. She said she needed a husband not a child. I figured sooner than later.

Thank you all. :grouphug:

I'm sorry but I really do disagree with this. If someone truly loves you they should be able to accept the odd kinks you have.

It sounds over controlling to me for her to say you should go to her for comfort and anxiety. If she is really that good then I want to know more, but if not then you should be allowed the space to help yourself. If this is about using diapers for number 3 then she does have a point in asking you to stop. The comment about you being an adult sounds more like you are using them more as an AB than a DL. Hope you come to a compromise where she can accept you and you can be the man she needs without having to cut part of who you are totally out of your life.

Been there, done that. It won't work. But best of luck to you and your wife.

kinda said:
People are more important than diapers.

Yes.
Wish it went both ways though for some people. The OP is willing to put his wife above liking diapers - but she isn't willing to put HIM above her dislike of the diapers!!
Quid pro quo eh?

Maybe you should let her read a book called "There's a Baby in my Bed". I'm sure you haven't explained to her what it is, and what is not. Having her to understand from a different point of view could be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back