Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: gotta give it all up.

Default gotta give it all up.

My significant other has revealed to me she actually dislikes my AB/DL tendencies, and out of my love for her I'm giving it all up.

I know I didn't really make any friends here, but I guess I'll check back every now and then. Goodbye everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Scales View Post
    My significant other has revealed to me she actually dislikes my AB/DL tendencies, and out of my love for her I'm giving it all up.

I know I didn't really make any friends here, but I guess I'll check back every now and then. Goodbye everyone.
    I'm sorry that she's not accepting. I can understand that keeping a happy wife is very important. I never told my wife and it was many years later that she discovered. Fortunately for me, she was very accepting, but we had lived much of our life together by then, and that can make a big difference. The kids were grown and gone, etc.

It may not be easy abstaining. It wasn't for me, and at times, it was impossible which is why and how I got caught. I wish you the best.

Giving up a fetish for the sake of your true love isn't easy; it's hardly even possible. But there isn't any room for anyone to protest if it's truly what you want. Best of luck.

If you read my last thread, I made the decision to tell my wife of 11 years of my diaper wearing a few days back. Wow, the last few days have been an emotional roller coaster. She was very accepting at first. Then the next day she lost it and cried and yelled and told me I was possessed by Satan for having these weird desires. Then out of the blue just about an hour ago, she sat me down and said after having time to process it, she has realized that it's something I like and comforts me and loves me enough to accept me with this quirk. She doesn't understand and may never understand it, but she wants me to keep wearing...just not around her.

LOL.... Women....

So, at the moment anyway, it looks like you're right back where you started before you told her. Subject to change without notice.

Next up: She talks to her mother or sister or bff about it and you have to endure whatever pop psychology shit storm they instigate.

sherryt

Max hit it on the head. That's the way women process stuff. They have to get positive re-enforcement and logic form theit peers.Tha't why a lot of our female friends know I love pantyhose so much.

Best of luck to you. When you say rollercoaster, you are in for a ride. But, as the saying goes, "love conquers all". If you are doing this for love, you can do it. Best wishes to you!

Not being mean, but I tell whoever I'm going to be with ALL of my fetishes the moment sex comes up. Not too many relationships come of it, but the ones I've had are really good quality.

Super tough situation your in. But, giving it up completely may make you more miserable than ever. If she pushes you that way you will likely meet your needs elsewhere. She needs some education, but, i can understand why she is upset.