Not open for further replies.

happilyderanged

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
When you aren't padded, what kind of undies do you wear? Do you have any cute ones or are they just plain? I mainly wear plain white briefs, as that's what I wore when I was a kid (and for most of my life, aside from when my step mom made me switch to boxers for a few years during my pre-teen/early teen years). I have some colored briefs as well, and a couple of cute ones from Popduds-- Frownosaurus and Hippo and Rhino.

Just plain women's panties in different colors. Cartoon ones are pretty hard to come by when you're my size.

A mixture of single color boxer-briefs and panties

I do like my CK's and AussieBum underwear, and Bonds (popular brand in Australia) mostly in boxer briefs and jocks

I tend to just wear generic boxers when I'm not padded.

I only wear icky undies when I got to go to a doctor appointment, or other times when I have to.
Otherwise its usually diapers 24/7, tho now and then I will dress up for home only, and wear panties.
Tho I have worn panties under my normal clothes on occasion. *giggles*

My DC batman briefs and a few super man ones.

If I'm not padded, I go full time commando, I have strong beliefs that its a lot better against any kind of cancers, I think last time I've put underwear on was at least 10 yrs ago, the only times I wear underwear now is inside a diaper sometimes to remind me of my potty training, my mommy would usually put me in undies and put the diaper on top, so I felt when I was wet.

Hardly ever wear any underwear. Maybe some over a diaper or pullup.

I mix it up these days. I've got a few pairs of training pants from baby-pants with different prints and I'll wear those are regular underwear some days of the week. they're nice and thick and comfy, which is pretty great. Other days I just wear briefs, plain grayish color. I haven't quite decided if I want to switch to wearing training pants only and not buy new briefs as the old ones get worn out though.

Old Navy Boxers

I'll generally wear adult-style briefs when I'm out and about. They're comfy (for me personally) and when I'm not in little headspace, I don't really have any desire to be padded. I seem to be an exception amongst ABs/Littles in that I don't find wearing adult clothing to feel like a chore or an annoyance. If I'm out doing things, briefs (as well as things like chinos & a button-up shirt) just feel natural for me.

I wear boxer briefs

Plain briefs.

Usually plain black or white when going out, and the cute ones at home. Although sometimes it gets all mixed a bit.

I wear the floral ones from comfort choice

I have not worn undies for 26+ years, only diapers.

when I did wear underwear I just ware plain briefs in different colors. now I wear cloth diapers all the time.

I wear solid color boxer briefs when I'm not padded, which is most of the time for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back