New ABU Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in the industry lol... The new guys at ABU are incredible. So supportive of the community, and their customer service is sublime.

I got a space diaper free with my last purchase a few days back. The owner wanted me to try it out so he gave me one. I have yet to try it, but I'm excited. The cool thing is that I showed my wife the diaper (who if you read my recent thread, I just told about my diaper side a few days ago), thought three looked really cute and said she would rather me wear those than just plain, white, medical looking ones. I was seriously surprised.

I've just posted an official ADISC review here.

The TL;DR of it - this is the best diaper I've ever tried. It set new records in my capacity testing by a significant margin and it did that with tapes that stayed firmly in place. I am thoroughly impressed.

I'm not sure the space print will appeal to everyone - it's not the most babyish design - but the "diaper as game" aspect where you make the aliens fade by using the diaper is innovative and many will love it. It's just a question of one's preferences and how they do ABDL play. Personally, I'm really looking forward to seeing the eventual furry print.

I really like the print. If I'm gonna get something with a print, I'd prefer something that's not babyish. I'm hoping to one day get to try them. And from reading your review, they're going to be a really good one to wear. It'll be the first adult diaper I've worn that's got "fade when wet" designs. I didn't know that until reading the review. Sounds like fun.

Mattew said:
I really like the print. If I'm gonna get something with a print, I'd prefer something that's not babyish. I'm hoping to one day get to try them. And from reading your review, they're going to be a really good one to wear. It'll be the first adult diaper I've worn that's got "fade when wet" designs. I didn't know that until reading the review. Sounds like fun.
I agree, I'm not excited by baby prints, I buy and use Bambino Belssimos for function rather than the print. I'm more of a kid than a baby that refuses to train. I've been wanting boyish prints like this for a long time. We've been able to get gender neutral or sissy prints, but none of them have been for boys until now. I'm excited by these.

MaxiPad89 said:
5000ml is just ridiculous, the diaper is not going to last that long and even if it does, who wants to sit in more than a gallon of their own pee?

I'm all for good absorbency but some of these diapers are just going over the top now. At least these are affordable, definitely looking forward to trying them.

(Blushes) Actually, the whole "sit in more than a gallon of their own pee?" thing sounds pretty nice to me . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back