Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Help me through my first ever diaper experience

  1. #1

    Default Help me through my first ever diaper experience

    My dad is going away for a week so i'll have the house to myself, which basically never happens. I just found a site where i can order diapers discretely and with fast shipping, so i plan on ordering some for when i'm home alone This would be my first time wearing a diaper since i was about 4-5, so i've been waiting for this since i got into this fetish (3-4 years ago). As you can understand i want to get the most out of the week, so i thought i'd join this forum and ask for some general tips and advice You can orders packs of 2 diapers from the site, so i'm planning on ordering 2 Molicare super plus (plastic), 2 Abena M4 and 2 Tena slip maxi.

    If you have any tips, advice or ideas of activities while diapered, i would VERY much appreciate if you answered

  2. #2

    Default

    Sounds like fun. My first experiences were mostly just laying in bed relaxing after drinking a large drink of water. Later I wear everywhere and do everything I usually do. Wearing in front of my parents who are in their 60s. Hugging all my family and friends going to an amusement park. I still think the best part is just relaxing so much in my diaper in bed that I start dozing off and having padded dreams.

  3. #3

    Default

    Make sure you're hydrated so you can use your diapers, I assume that you want to. Crucially though, have a solid plan for disposal. I don't know how trash is taken care of where you live, but be sure that you can get rid of the used diapers effectively and without leaving a chance for them to be discovered.

    Personally, I would wear the entire time that you have even if I went out. I know some people don't want to for a variety of reasons, but I think it's fun.

  4. #4

    Default

    Lucky you!! I can't remember the last time I had the house to myself for longer than 15 minutes... I envy you!

    How exciting that it's your first experience! There's so much you can do, but here are some of my favorite recommendations:

    • Go out in public while wearing. Slip some pants on over them and walk/drive to the store or see a movie! Go to your favorite places while padded, it's such a thrilling experience! If you're too nervous for that right now, that's okay!
    • Double-diaper! Put another diaper on over your first. Mix and match them since you'll have different types! While not exactly super practical, it can provide a fun and unqiue diaper experience!
    • Sleep in nothing but a diaper! May be hard to do for your first time, but it's extremely comfy and soothing!
    • Test the diapers' leaking points! Wet your diaper as much as you can! Don't change it- keep it on as long as you can and see if you can completely saturate it and cause it to leak! Very fun to do!


    Have fun, wet lots, and make the most of it! Especially if you don't know when you'll have this opportunity again!

  5. #5

    Default

    Thankyou everyone for taking your time to reply! Yes, i will definately wear outside (though not near where i live, i'll be way too paranoid), use every diaper properly, wet while driving/on the bus and sleep in them The best thing about this ''situation'' is that i just finished school this spring, and i haven't been employed yet, so i don't have anything that i have to do during the days This really is a dream coming true. For 3-4 years i've been waiting to move to my own apartment, just to be able to wear diapers, and now it's happening 2-3 years earlier than i thought. I would like to wear the entire week, but there are a couple things that i'll have to do where i don't want to wear:/ I would love to go to the cinema diapered, but that would be in another town, since it's just wierd to go there alone if i meet someone i know.
    Do you think i'll have to buy wipes and stuff to prevent rashes? Or do you think i'll be fine since i probably won't wear 24/7?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by EmanResu View Post
    Do you think i'll have to buy wipes and stuff to prevent rashes? Or do you think i'll be fine since i probably won't wear 24/7?
    In a word, yes. Some kind of barrier lotion is always needed. Urine is acidic, and it doesn't take all that long to start irritating the skin. You may not be going 24/7, but overnight is quite long enough. As for wipes - unless you want to take a shower every time that you change, the only alternative is taking a sponge or washcloth to your rear -which requires that you either dispose of or sterilise it afterwards. You need to clean up, or again, you risk skin irritation.

    I suggest that you read this article.

  7. #7

    Default

    Ok, i'll buy wipes and some kind of lotion/creme then. Thanks Great article btw.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by JohnApple View Post

    • Go out in public while wearing. Slip some pants on over them and walk/drive to the store or see a movie! Go to your favorite places while padded, it's such a thrilling experience! If you're too nervous for that right now, that's okay!
    • Double-diaper! Put another diaper on over your first. Mix and match them since you'll have different types! While not exactly super practical, it can provide a fun and unqiue diaper experience!
    • Sleep in nothing but a diaper! May be hard to do for your first time, but it's extremely comfy and soothing!
    • Test the diapers' leaking points! Wet your diaper as much as you can! Don't change it- keep it on as long as you can and see if you can completely saturate it and cause it to leak! Very fun to do!


    i think this is a really accurate representation of what i did when i first got my diapers.
    . would definitely recommend the public wearing. knowing that no one will ever see you again and they wont notice the diaper underneath you is such a thrilling experience. till this day i still get really excited when i go out in public diapered.
    . double diapering is certainly a fun thing to do! experiment with it and see how thick you can get it and how much you can fill it

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    In a word, yes. Some kind of barrier lotion is always needed. Urine is acidic, and it doesn't take all that long to start irritating the skin. You may not be going 24/7, but overnight is quite long enough. As for wipes - unless you want to take a shower every time that you change, the only alternative is taking a sponge or washcloth to your rear -which requires that you either dispose of or sterilise it afterwards. You need to clean up, or again, you risk skin irritation.

    I suggest that you read this article.
    I think it depends more on the skin and the product used. For me, when I'm wearing disposables, they almost all lock away primary wetness so well as to make lotion and powder just an enhancement to my experience, if desired. Cloth diapers hold that wetness close, so the risks of long wear are greater.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I think it depends more on the skin and the product used. For me, when I'm wearing disposables, they almost all lock away primary wetness so well as to make lotion and powder just an enhancement to my experience, if desired. Cloth diapers hold that wetness close, so the risks of long wear are greater.
    There are a number of factors, true, but since the OP hasn't worn since infancy, he/she has no way of knowing how his/her skin will react. Better to err on the side of caution.

Similar Threads

  1. Most Unpleasent Diaper Experience
    By theQman in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 30-Aug-2015, 01:13
  2. diaper experience
    By markbob in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 27-Mar-2013, 02:44
  3. Those with cloth diaper experience…….
    By Ebonybaby in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-Aug-2012, 04:11
  4. First Adult Diaper Experience
    By Smonjith in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13-Aug-2011, 06:37
  5. My First Diaper Experience
    By Pramrider in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 20-Jan-2008, 16:56

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.