Best nighttime diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm sure this has been discussed many times before, but I'm unable to really find anything. So anyway, I'm looking for the best, reasonably priced nighttime diaper. One that is holds up well while laying without boosters. Need to be able to order in the states. Any suggestions? Thanks

I've used Bambino, Molicare, Dry 24/7, and Northshore Surpremes at night. The biggest issue I had at first was that I wasn't getting the diaper tight enough which caused it not to absorb much and then leak. So in addition to having a quality diaper, make sure you have it on correctly.

Comficare, Crinklz, Fabine (buntewindel), Rearz, Snuggies overnight and (for cheaper diaper) mydiaper night are all very adequate as nighttime diaper. Got no leaks this far at night. Yust keep your "pointer" down.

as Maxx mentioned cloth is probably the best. But, its a hassle because of the pail, laundry, etc. i use a booster in my night diaper becuase i prefer that added security to plastic sheets. I dont have any leaks if the diaper is applied properly either. You can probobly do pretty well with any high compacity disposable diaper as long as your not a side sleeper. My preferred brief is the Abena M4, I've slept in one every night for five years now. Only a few mishaps and those were because a tape got caught on the sheets and caused a wardrobe malfunction or because it wasnt tight enough around my legs.

bobo said:
Comficare, Crinklz, Fabine (buntewindel), Rearz, Snuggies overnight and (for cheaper diaper) mydiaper night are all very adequate as nighttime diaper. Got no leaks this far at night. Yust keep your "pointer" down.
Edit : Comficare and Crinklz have ceased production pending an all new diaper due out soon Also comficare are getting hard to get hold of

eagle1 said:
I'm sure this has been discussed many times before, but I'm unable to really find anything. So anyway, I'm looking for the best, reasonably priced nighttime diaper. One that is holds up well while laying without boosters. Need to be able to order in the states. Any suggestions? Thanks

You're setting separate bars, cheap price with good quality, creating a huge sliding scale of "best value for the money". You're going to either have to pin down what you want for quality or for price.

If it's safe to say you want high capacity and exclude the "premum priced diapers", then I will recommend any of:
- Dry247 ConfiDry
- Bambino Teddy/Bianco/Classico
- Northshore Supreme

if you want to spend a little more but still stay somewhat reasonably priced,
- AwwSoCute (kittens)
- Snuggies Waddler Overnight
- Bambino Belissimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back