Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I finally told my wife!!!

Default I finally told my wife!!!

I have posted a few times on here asking for pointers on whether or not I should tell my wife of my DL side and how to do it. I played out every possible scenario in my head for all of those 11 years ranging from her being into it and wanting to wear a diaper too to her freaking out, leaving me and taking the kids with her. Well, after 11 years of marriage, I finally got the courage to tell her. I'm happy to report that it went fairly well. While she wasn't into the diaper fetish herself, she is okay with me wearing as long as she doesn't see me do it. I am still working out what the at exactly means, but I will give her time to process it before I ask for details. I literally just told her a couple hours ago and this is the first place I came to after I answered the questions she had. It just feels like w big burden is lifted off my shoulders now that my wife knows.

Congratulations! Glad it went well. Keep us posted on further developments as the two of you process this together.

Yes! Congratulations! I hope things continue to go well between you two.

What it probably means is.... not a lot. Kids are at least as snoopy as wives, if not more so. You've still got to be careful.

Happy for you that it wasn't a meltdown. Don't need to see that on the evening news.

Congratulations! That's great to hear. My girlfriend a couple years ago had the same reaction pretty much. It's great that she accepts that part of you!

Well I spoke a little too soon. I guess she was just in shock last night after I broke the news because I got a text today while I work saying that now that she has had time to think and process it a little, she feels hurt, betrayed, sad, angry, etc. damn, I knew it was too good to be true. Now I'm scared to go home because I don't know what I'm going to come home to.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInPuyallup View Post
    Well I spoke a little too soon. I guess she was just in shock last night after I broke the news because I got a text today while I work saying that now that she has had time to think and process it a little, she feels hurt, betrayed, sad, angry, etc. damn, I knew it was too good to be true. Now I'm scared to go home because I don't know what I'm going to come home to.
    That seems like a really natural reaction. You've hidden something (for whatever reason) that she thinks she had a right to know. I think you have to let her process it but when she's ready to talk, remind her that it wasn't about your lack of faith in her but your problems with yourself and how this has made you feel from a young age. I think you should have shared it but I can absolutely understand why you couldn't. That's the part you need to really communicate to help things get better.

Your were afraid to tell her and it would be bad that's why you did not tell.
    She went on line searching and found the negative stuff.
    So go home and talk it out .
    Be nice kind let her get it out.
    Later when she ok to talk about it get the postive links you can find give that to her some form bittergray why kids like diapers.
    So she can understand most of all it's has nothing to do with kids.
    There are some very happy couple's out there both men and woman not all dl's are men.
    It calm's you. When your stressed . Your still the same man .
    Your going to let her vent at you she need's to get it out.
    Just dont get mad take it in .
    Two fighting wont help things.
    11 years is a long time .
    She feel's blindsided . Just be her best friend ok let it blow over ok.
    It may take a while just be the best you can be.

She basically told me to stop or get help. I must have some seriously deep rooted issues that I have blocked out if I have desires to wear diapers. She also said that Satan has a hold on me and I need to repent to God and ask Him to remove the deisires. She made me trash all of my diapers (after I happily told her where I was keeping them yesterday). :-(

Wow...this went from 100% awesome yesterday to making me want to jump off a bridge today. I feel ashamed and sad and although she promises this revelation won't change her love for me, I'm afraid that just won't be the case. I feel she will see me as a different person and will always wonder if I am having the desire to wear at any given time. Damn...

I hope things work out for the best. Showing my wife this site helped a lot. You can probably excited her to seasor with her amotions for a while just try to be understanding .
    Good luck mate I now how scary it is