Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comficare running out

Default Comficare running out

Well I knew it had to come Nappies r us has no comficare left and saveexpress
    has sold out of large
    But ABDL factory has some left
    Hopefully the new version will be out soon

Wearing clouds is out of my size too and only have 4 large left.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyDl View Post
    Wearing clouds is out of my size too and only have 4 large left.
    Try ABDL factory they had some

Unfortunately the new Comficare (AKA BetterDry) isn't going to be much like the the old one at all. NappiesRUs has a bit of Medium left but that's it. The main production run is still a month or so off. I think Saveexpress will be getting them in but I'm not too sure about anyone else.

Well the new BetterDry might even be better I think you should wait to see it
    I think it's going to be promising......

One of the best diapers will be missed. Had nice wide crotch for better protection too. Nice and thick I will miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    One of the best diapers will be missed. Had nice wide crotch for better protection too. Nice and thick I will miss it.
    Yep , I could easily max these out with very little leaks

Quote Originally Posted by Dlab93 View Post
    Unfortunately the new Comficare (AKA BetterDry) isn't going to be much like the the old one at all. NappiesRUs has a bit of Medium left but that's it. The main production run is still a month or so off. I think Saveexpress will be getting them in but I'm not too sure about anyone else.
    I don't understand why these companies feel the need to change a product that people are already satisfied with.
    A perfectly good product is going to get a downgrade but I bet that price won't go down with it.
    Most likely they'll redesign it to fit a North American physic which means, narrow and long crotch area, overly wide waist and paper thin because descretion s more important than function over here for some reason.
    These companies think all North Americans are obese and so another great product falls because of it.
    Being a small build Comficare fit me perfectly and I've seen this pattern with products before. I hate having to wear diapers that are to small or big, cause as we*know better the contour is to your body the better the diaper works.
    And with my size it's hard to find ones that fit well.
    So far Dry 24/7 smalls and comficare Are the only ones that conform to my shape.

Hopefully not much changes

Quote Originally Posted by edward321 View Post
    I don't understand why these companies feel the need to change a product that people are already satisfied with.
    Because they've been forced to relocate production to the EU since the euro exchange rate (which they deal in being based in Europe) makes Chinese production no longer an economically viable option. So because they must move to a new factory in a new country, they have to reconfigure how the diaper is created.