Not open for further replies.

Resplasboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
When you look at all the clothes you own, AB/little/kink and grown-up, what is your split?
I'd say mine is about 30% AB/little/kink and 70% grown up

I mentioned on another thread earlier today that after having to move all of my clothing in one day, I realised that about 2/3 of everything I own is AB/little related, and most all of it doesn't fit any more or just never gets worn.

So I'm about to have a big clear out of all the too small, never gets worn stuff, by the end of which it'll be more like 1/3 or less AB/little.

50 50 I would say waving hi

Less than 1 % of mine are AB clothes. I don't consider my 3 pairs of footie jammies to be AB since they are worn by non-AB's. Other than that all I have is a Onesie

Sorry Chrisb, I did see your post earlier and thought it would make post all of its own.
Waves back at foxkits, hi

I only have an AB t-shirt and a pair of footed pajamas. So my ratio leans incredibly heavily on grown-up.

Most of my everyday clothing is "adult themed" I suppose. However, all of my pajama pants have prints and/or cartoons on them. I also have a pair of baby blue rocket ship footies and a couple of pairs of Popduds undies :)

fetfun said:
Sorry Chrisb, I did see your post earlier and thought it would make post all of its own

No probs fetfun, I just thought I'd link to it seen as its related :)

I have 4 pairs of overalls and shortalls that fit compared to maybe 6 pairs of pants. I still have way more t-shirts than onesies though. ANd I am down to 3 sleepers.

fetfun said:
Sorry Chrisb, I did see your post earlier and thought it would make post all of its own.
Waves back at foxkits, hi
Hi back do like looking at ab clothing like window shopping .
They do help you feel little inside.

50-1 Adult to AB?

At the end of the day, most of my life is my adult life.

"figuratively kill" thank goodness you said that specifically, otherwise a swat team would most likely rock up at your house jks..

I have no AB/Little clothing as of yet, but plan to when I move out of home (being 18)

If we're talking about my normal everyday wardrobe, my percentage is probably only 2% little clothing, if even. If we're talking about anything and everything I own whether I wear it regularly or not, then that percentage probably jumps up to 10% little clothing.

10% AB/little and 90% grown up. Most of my AB clothes I can't wear outside. :(

Fruitkitty said:
50-1 Adult to AB?

At the end of the day, most of my life is my adult life.

Likewise. Unless you count pyjamas. I don't actually own any night wear but footed sleepers.

Last edited:
I had nothing. When I finally embraced my little side I started to constantly buy new stuff. I'd say I'm currently at an 1:5 ratio. Meaning 1 part little clothes (that fit me of course) and 5 parts "adult" stuff. Though I RARELY wear that anymore because its all dark and lackluster.

I'm sorry, but for me it is 100 % grown up clothes, but I really want pink cute onesies, baby dresses or ballet tutu's.

I have a lot of little clothes: lots of cloth diapers, a dozen plastic pants; many overalls, shortalls, onzies, jon-jons, shorts, toddler t-shirts, a half a dozen sleepers and little boy pajamas.
But hell, I have a professional life. I have ten suits, ten blazers, two dozen slacks, twenty dress shirts, thirty colored pocket t-shirts, lots of casual slacks and shorts.
But other than my work uniform, when I'm not in toddler clothes, I still wear the same thing I did when I was ten. Jeans, khakis or cargo pants or shorts, colored, white or rocket ship underpants, and colored pocket t-shirts. Never growing up!

Maybe 75% Adult and 25% AB/Sissy, not counting my diapers and plastic pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back