AB/little clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say roughly 60% Adult, 20% AB, and the other 20% is stuff that belongs in both groups. I have shirts that go really well with just a diaper that also work with my regular wardrobe. I also have some traditionally grown up t-shirts that ride up a little bit, and I really only wear them when I feel daring and want to show off my diaper's waistband.

I haven't been able to find much in the way of AB type clothing. I have a cool blue footy pj with ducks on it. That's about it lol. I'm usually 2-3 sizes bigger than any of the largest boys sizes, so it's difficult.

I love my rompers, baby style onesies and I wore out my sleeper so I have to get a new one. I wear my cloth diapers 24/7 and when it cool down I wear my onesies all the time. So I'm not sure how much adult, to baby I'm
:paci:

In terms of clothing I have two onesies, they're not seen as babyish but I bought them because of it, unless you count a pacifier clip as an item of clothing then that's it.

EDIT: also if you count diapers then I have a lot of them!

Last edited:
Honetly, I'm just starting to explore my AB self and don't really know what age I am. I know I'm a DL and I have an abundance of kink gear, but I'm not sure where to start on finding AB clothes and whatnot. Any help would be appreciated. :3 I do have several types of diapers, but nothing else.

All I own is a footed sleeper I bought not too long ago other than that I will wear one of my girl t-shirts or girl PJ's while diapered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back