Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackWing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Would anybody happen to know of anyone who makes custom onesies and/or footed sleepers? I've really been itching to have one or the other made for winter time this year. The only one I do know of isn't open for commissions currently, so maybe you guys can direct me towards some awesome people instead.

That depends on your budget. The best people anywhere are probably the All-In-One Company, since they offer custom options for pretty much everything, but they are expensive. But anything custom is going to be expensive, since custom by necessity means hand-made.

Akastus said:
That depends on your budget. The best people anywhere are probably the All-In-One Company, since they offer custom options for pretty much everything, but they are expensive. But anything custom is going to be expensive, since custom by necessity means hand-made.
Hmm, I noticed that they seem to be based in the UK though. So my budget would really all depend on the shipping costs. Cause shelling out about $100 for one is okay with me, cause I know how expensive custom made things can be since a plush hat of mine cost abut 80 bucks. I'd probably have to ask them myself about making one based off of a specific character though.

A regular onesie from Babykins is 30 dollars whatever custom things you want done are generally 5 bucks. Jenny does really nice work.

Tetra

Tetra said:
A regular onesie from Babykins is 30 dollars whatever custom things you want done are generally 5 bucks. Jenny does really nice work.

Tetra
It seems that babykins does not do custom onesies or footed sleepers.

Forever a kid (foreverakid.com) does lovely stuff. :eek: I had two onesies made by her last year with custom applique. The communication was a bit slow, but it did eventually get made! And Privatina may be someone you want to look into as well, since the shipping would likely be better than overseas. Good luck!!

Msloraine is a pretty good cloths maker as for fit!
ebay

Wish we could make our own. Get a baby pattern and make it bigger. Good idea to look for some free baby patterns and if I see anything I can't live without I will go to Goowill for a cute piece of fabric.

Fascinating said:
Wish we could make our own. Get a baby pattern and make it bigger. Good idea to look for some free baby patterns and if I see anything I can't live without I will go to Goowill for a cute piece of fabric.
While hand making it myself would be pretty dang awesome, there's 2 big problems I have with that. One: I am really bad at sewing. Two: I don't have access to a sewing machine of any kind, not without raising the eyebrows of my curious family that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back