Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serious post... for real guys

Cool Serious post... for real guys

I need to ask you something and I need you to be honest with me, it might be awkward with us after this but I need to know how you feel, I have kept this for a long while and its about time I come straight up and just confront you about it. I hope this doesn't ruin the relationship we already have. I just need to know and I can't see any other way to get over this, it just doesn't seem fair to me if I don't get an answer. I want you to tell me truthfully no matter what it is. I just want your honest opinion... Do you know the muffin man?

I thought I did, only to realize... it was the biscuit man instead...

It was a joke for those that didn't read the tags xp not that you two didn't.

Maybe the tags do not show up in the Tapatalk app.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Maybe the tags do not show up in the Tapatalk app.
    The what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    So is this just to "get a rise out of us"?
    No, I was hoping people would laugh, I have been feeling down lately and needed something. I'm actually smiling for once but if the post is too much I can actually edit this and make it a serious post about something in my life if you would like. I'm not being sarcastic about this reply either. Just so you know.

It is good to hear that you smiling.

I was hoping that my reply would bring a little joy to you. Scène the Muffin man lives on Dreary Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Premetheus View Post
    It was a joke for those that didn't read the tags xp not that you two didn't.
    I didn't see any tags... though I got it was for humor... I believe that I responded appropriately... and, I'm glad to see the humor from you too... Seriously!

When I was very young, the muffin man hit on me and every since then, I've stayed away from him. Oh....and "get a rise" was a play on words referring to the use of yeast to make the dough rise, but maybe you got that.