Having visited just about every incontinence forum on the web at some point or another, I'm left with a few curious observations.
1. There are surprisingly few which focus solely on incontinence, it's usually a subforum or subpage of another larger site.
2. Minus a few exceptions like this one, they're surprisingly inactive. Threads are few and infrequent.
3. They have surprisingly few members, and even fewer active members. Often only in the range of 5-10.
4. Most surprisingly perhaps, it's the same small group of people who are virtually the only active members on every forum. The same 5-10 people use the same user names on at least 5-10 different forums.
5. A disproportionate number of these active users seem to be AB/DLs.
I'm not entirely sure what to make of all this. Perhaps you guys have had different observations or experiences. Or maybe or you're one of the same 5-10 active users on virtually every forum