Status
Not open for further replies.

littlefolf4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
i guess id try to be sort of sneaky by hiding the diapers under a case of coke since i don't like buying online anyway

Havent done that in 10+ years. But, it is a rush all its own. Waiting in line to put the pack on counter, while hoping noone you know appears. What a thrill. Once, the clerk didnt have bags big enough. The embarrassment of walking to my car with a pack of depends is nothing to forget.

well heres my issue with any orders ive wanted to place for abdl items ive able to keep it secret since i was 16 years old i had a good friend who was semi incontinent and i hate underwear i tried wearing his goodnites for a night and i loved it but i kept my desire secret until now i just want to be diapered darn it

Try to remain as calm as possible, people will normally only think something is weird if you act like it is. The only thing you should be worried about is if you run into someone you know.

I've bought allot of diapers/pull-ups at brick mortar stores, it gets easier every time you do it.

i have no transportation aside from my parents i can't just say i need a bag or two of diapers they'd think i was crazy perhaps i should look for a roommate and apartment

I went to the pharmacy and just did it. The nerve wracking part was the lady in front of me had a mess of coupons. What I thought would be quick took forever! Eventually another cashier came along. She made eye contact when thanking me, which is her job, of course.

i remember first time i bought at the store, was crazy because that night i ran into 3 people i knew, lucky they didnt see what i had.
but then i went to a different store and in the morning so it just got easier.

i can always just say their for my grandfather

Or you can always go to a place with a self checkout

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Or you can always go to a place with a self checkout

Where I live even the self checkouts have a "monitor" watching.

Who cares what people think? The employees aren't going to take notice of you unless you give them something to notice. Unless that employee just started you're not going to be the first person they've seen buying diapers. It's just another item that people buy.

Having said that it's taken me a long time to get to that point. Personally though I find the possibility of someone discovering my diapers to be exciting.

Katarn89 said:
Who cares what people think? The employees aren't going to take notice of you unless you give them something to notice. Unless that employee just started you're not going to be the first person they've seen buying diapers. It's just another item that people buy.

Having said that it's taken me a long time to get to that point. Personally though I find the possibility of someone discovering my diapers to be exciting.

Totally true!

If you're really nervous the first few times, here's an easy trick that might help:

Buy diapers that are clearly marked for the gender other than yours. That makes it pretty clear to anyone who sees them that you're buying for someone else. This limits you to pull-ups, though.

ill stick with unisex brands and ill take a few chances and if they think its odd well that's their beliefs

littlefolf4 said:
i guess id try to be sort of sneaky by hiding the diapers under a case of coke since i don't like buying online anyway

No problem for me purchasing diapers at the local in-town Walgreen's.
At the checkout counter, I just say that the 57 year-old baby with Cerebral Palsy needs more dydees.
:giggles:

Try not to stress when you are buying diapers, the first few times you think every one is watching but after a while you will realize no one really notices or cares you are buying diapers.

littlefolf4 said:
i can always just say their for my grandfather

If that gets you through it, use it. I think the ultimate level is when you realize you don't need an explanation for your purchase of a legal product from someone who isn't really interested anyway. It's just another unit for sale. Get in, get it, and get out to enjoy.

Here's my thought. Why would a clerk even think that a young man or woman was buying for themselves? Not very many people know about this subculture of ABs and DLs so unless they're worldly in fetishes, they probably won't give it a second thought and just figure you are buying for an elderly relative or if you are buying for yourself. you have a nighttime problem. They are not to discuss medical issues with customers (Hippa) so just buy them and don't worry about it. Now if there's someone in the store that knows you...

zipperless said:
Here's my thought. Why would a clerk even think that a young man or woman was buying for themselves? Not very many people know about this subculture of ABs and DLs so unless they're worldly in fetishes, they probably won't give it a second thought and just figure you are buying for an elderly relative or if you are buying for yourself. you have a nighttime problem. They are not to discuss medical issues with customers (Hippa) so just buy them and don't worry about it. Now if there's someone in the store that knows you...

Well the thing is that while abdl is not mainstream and I doubt many know about it, there is a huge fuzz about younger people having "the problems". Taking in account also the factor that usually many of these clerks in medical shops (at least in Finland anyway... In pharmacies clerks have to be pharmaceut) deem to have some kind of interest in health topics, I find the chance that they know even young people can have incontinence huge. That being said I don't believe they care, most likely they just wipe it off or give themselves a silent sigh "god help these people" and then wipe it off, either way he won't remember you next time you come across :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back