• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Account, not exactly new person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhailorDan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I had an account a while back that I tried to access some time ago, but I was told it was deleted due to inactivity I've gotten a newish account and a fresh start, since I was mostly a lurker on my previous account anyway, and I want to change that. so hooray for new beginnings!

IRL Name: Not exactly comfortable with sharing athe this time
Real Age: 19
Orientation: Pan
Hobbies: Military history, psychology, moviegoing, anime/manga, 3D modeling/printing, hack'n'slash and puzzle games, Melee, and Dungeons and Dragons.
Passions: Nuclear physics, quantum physics, and higher level mathematics.
Something about myself: I tend to be very blunt and honest, especially online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, or welcome back! That was a good re-intro. Are you a physics major in college?

RWBYKing said:
Passions: Nuclear physics, quantum physics, and higher level mathematics.

Those are some passions!

Welcome to ADISC!

I also like to read about or watch TV programs on nuclear physics and quantum physics but I am less interested in higher level math.

zipperless said:
Welcome, or welcome back! That was a good re-intro. Are you a physics major in college?

Not exactly, but more toward a nuclear physics/engineering blend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is your name from the RWBY series from roosterteeth? I'm curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back