Ever had that vision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
For some strange reason, I drove past a park last week and there was a sandbox but this image of this user,

https://www.adisc.org/forum/member.php/18426-Tyger

was in my head and I could picture him doing what he was doing in his avatar. D: The fursona tyger, not the IRL human himself. Have you seen a user of someone's fursona or profile picture being imitated or visioned doing something near/or in front of you?

(p.s. you're still awesome Tyger ^~^)

I have seen RL pictures of some members here, there have been some threads where people post themselves, and I have done a double take a time or two when I'm out and about. Once I saw a doll in a store that looked like Marka's avatar and I thought I saw one of DaLira's driving once (8,000 miles from home?).

I really don't pay too much attention to avatars to remember what they look like, but I do like and appreciate it when I see nice looking original ones. Saying you can picture/see someone's avatar in real life I'd think would be flattering. I mean, an avatar is suppose to be a representation of some important aspect of an individual so being able to imagine an avatar IRL is the sign of a well made avatar IMO.

I think Tyger's avatar looks pretty awesome and seeing something like that in real life (whether it's imagined or actually seeing it) would be pretty cool and adorable.

Snivy said:
(p.s. you're still awesome Tyger ^~^)

Hehe, thanks Snivy, what you don't know though, is that was no vision...

that was me, in real life! [video=youtube;y8Kyi0WNg40]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

TheCaptain said:
Saying you can picture/see someone's avatar in real life I'd think would be flattering.
Based on recent experience, I can confirm this as true.

TheCaptain said:
I mean, an avatar is suppose to be a representation of some important aspect of an individual so being able to imagine an avatar IRL is the sign of a well made avatar IMO.

I think Tyger's avatar looks pretty awesome and seeing something like that in real life (whether it's imagined or actually seeing it) would be pretty cool and adorable.[/QUOTE]
Awwwwww :blushie: thanks. You can give the credit to Kalida for making the avitar. I asked for a White tiger, blue hue, blue fir, playing in the dirt because I like to work in clay, oh, and of course wearing a diaper and t-shirt.

Tyger said:
...because I like to work in clay, oh, and of course wearing a diaper and t-shirt.

You need to have nothing but a shirt and a diaper because like you said you work in clay, you're always dirty :p

Snivy said:
You need to have nothing but a shirt and a diaper because like you said you work in clay, you're always dirty :p

Yeah, I'm always a mess :p My hypothetical mommy cant keep me in clean pants, just figures what is the point.

I can't say that I have ever had a vision like this but I have to think that it is flattering when somebody does.

Tyger said:
You can give the credit to Kalida for making the avitar. I asked for a White tiger, blue hue, blue fir, playing in the dirt because I like to work in clay, oh, and of course wearing a diaper and t-shirt.

I'd say he or she nailed it then.

- - - Updated - - -

Snivy said:

HEY! All of us are dirty to some extent, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back