• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone - From SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TransboyMonster

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
-waves- Howdy ya'll. I'm Graye. A south-eastern Babyboy/petplay Pup. Other than the obvious interest in diapers and ABDL, I'm actually quite an artist, a furry artist actually. I'm here for the community and to learn more about my shy, but growing interest in many things ABDL and kink wise as well.

I hope everyone is having a fine mornin/day/evening today :3 And I hope I can make some friends here, cause I am very new to this all!

Also, I'm into gaming, a whole buncha genres of music [mostly rock and metal] , I love art! It is my life and passion. I love to kick back and just chat all day if I can on chat rooms or instant messagers. I go around fursuiting as well. I am a Mother as well to a lovely 4yr old boy - which is just the most awesome lil dude in the world <3 Which does remind me, I am also interest in DDLG/LB too! o if anyone can tlak to me about that as well, that'd be cool. I'm supeer open-minded, and super laid back about so many things it's a fault at times!

But anywho, glad to be here!

TGBBGraye said:
-waves- Howdy ya'll. I'm Graye. A south-eastern Babyboy/petplay Pup. Other than the obvious interest in diapers and ABDL, I'm actually quite an artist, a furry artist actually. I'm here for the community and to learn more about my shy, but growing interest in many things ABDL and kink wise as well.

I hope everyone is having a fine mornin/day/evening today :3 And I hope I can make some friends here, cause I am very new to this all!

Also, I'm into gaming, a whole buncha genres of music [mostly rock and metal] , I love art! It is my life and passion. I love to kick back and just chat all day if I can on chat rooms or instant messagers. I go around fursuiting as well. I am a Mother as well to a lovely 4yr old boy - which is just the most awesome lil dude in the world <3 Which does remind me, I am also interest in DDLG/LB too! o if anyone can tlak to me about that as well, that'd be cool. I'm supeer open-minded, and super laid back about so many things it's a fault at times!

But anywho, glad to be here!

Hi, great to have you here! So, what do you like to draw? Do you actually fursuit? What kind of games are you into? I like Zelda and Sonic, myself!

Hi TGBBGraye, welcome!

Fursuiting sounds like fun. I hope to have a fursuit eventually once I complete my fursona. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back