"Natural" messing or push?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't messed in a very long time. But back when it was a big thing, I preferred a lot of fiber in my diet which would make it easier to go without pushing. I don't think it's entirely possible to have a "natural" accident though, once the neural pathways are in place. Unless something happens that causes you to lose muscle control, or unless it's a full on attack of something, there's always a modicum of control over the BM.

I prefer to just let it slide out on its own but usually end up needing to push a little to get it all out.

"Natural" messing or push?

What we need are the Japanese. They have these fantastic toilets that rinse and blow dry you after your done. Now if they made a stand up version that I could walk into, it took off the diaper, cleaned everything up, and rediapered.... Well hell I'd shit myself non stop.

Never messed actually. I'm too self conscious about it. >_<

I just started messing myself and I cant believe how much I enjoy it! I wouldn't have even considered it before. Although I wear 24/7 for wetting, I started listening to Sarnoga's hypnosis tracks for complete diaper dependence. In the 3rd track it starts to to introduce the idea of messing uncontrollably. I only listened to it once, but TOO LATE! It worked so well, I just can't hold back now. There's an amazing freedom that comes with not only peeing at any time with restriction, but pooping whenever I feel it coming. No holding back. No control. Brilliant! It's so good for your mental health to just "Let It Go!". Happy Messing :)

Kayakbaby: what hypnosis tapes aRe you talking about? 0_o

Last edited:
Somewhere in the middle for me. I do at least try to wait until I do need to go though.

I usually like to poop, I try to let it out naturally if at all possible. Other times I make it difficult for it to squeeze out. But usually some effort to get the rest out is required. Usually to just finish the job, I bet babies don't do that, whatever can't get out, comes out later.
On another note, I wouldn't do it in public. As well, about a year ago, I had some bad cold that made me have diarrhea, and it was in the middle of the night, and my parents are sleeping, it was such a relief that I had a diaper on. It was bad, I had to basically kneel there for 2-3 hours, with bouts happening every 5 minutes and filling it up as much as possible with the watery mess. going up and down the stairs to the bathroom would have been so disruptive.

When I am able to wear a diaper I just go naturally and don't give much thought into it

I go naturally when I feel like messing ..sometimes just in my pants without diaper on ..feels so good usually when driving home from work when I know I have the time to clean up at home alone before the wife gets home.

chamberpot said:
I go naturally when I feel like messing ..sometimes just in my pants without diaper on ..feels so good usually when driving home from work when I know I have the time to clean up at home alone before the wife gets home.

I can't see the appeal in doing the pooping without securing my bottom in a diaper. Maybe you could use light pull-ups or something and spare the clothing and upholstery.

MrSun said:
I can't see the appeal in doing the pooping without securing my bottom in a diaper. Maybe you could use light pull-ups or something and spare the clothing and upholstery.

It isn't any problem as it is usually good and firm and the briefs and blue jeans wash up without any issue. If I wet without diapers I'll sit on a plastic bag .. been doing it for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back