Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
Hey 🙋 every one I really need to get some pink Diapers badly 😣 and they got to be at a minimum as absorbent as Bambino Teddy's

Don't know about their absorbency but have a look at this brand called DC Amor's...I reckon they'll be right up your street. bringmesunshine

bringmesunshine said:
Don't know about their absorbency but have a look at this brand called DC Amor's...I reckon they'll be right up your street. bringmesunshine

I'd second this, just based on what I have seen though, I haven't tried them, they just look cute and well made.

Are you looking for ALL-pink diapers? If not and just partially pink, then take a look at Awwsocute.com and their pink teddy diapers! They're mainly white but have a good amount of pink teddy bears all over them. I personally haven't tried them out, but I hear good things about them! Might be worth a look!

I would suggest the DC amors. They are on par with Bambino classico and teddies. Not quite Bellisimo level of absorbancy, but they are still great. One thing to note they are made for the female shape, so the tapes will be a little closer than on Bambinos. Also, maybe invest in some extra clear packing tape. The tapes can sometimes come undone before all the material is used.

Yeah DC Amours are great I love them so much

Yes, and I wanna black... See for butenwindel.de, there'd be something.

Ebay has a bunch.

bringmesunshine said:

Looking into it now 😃 ty

Tyger said:
I'd second this, just based on what I have seen though, I haven't tried them, they just look cute and well made.

OMG yes

JohnApple said:
Are you looking for ALL-pink diapers? If not and just partially pink, then take a look at Awwsocute.com and their pink teddy diapers! They're mainly white but have a good amount of pink teddy bears all over them. I personally haven't tried them out, but I hear good things about them! Might be worth a look!

Ooo they look soo cute 😊

Azie said:
I would suggest the DC amors. They are on par with Bambino classico and teddies. Not quite Bellisimo level of absorbancy, but they are still great. One thing to note they are made for the female shape, so the tapes will be a little closer than on Bambinos. Also, maybe invest in some extra clear packing tape. The tapes can sometimes come undone before all the material is used.

Sounds good 😊 enough for me 😊 now I must wait for a good paycheck and it shall be mine forever 😈 and all the other guys will be jelly

CreamTheRabbit said:
Yeah DC Amours are great I love them so much

I can't 😞 wait till I can 😊 love ❤ them 2

foxkits said:
Ebay has a bunch.

Lol 😁 I never thought of EBay oops

Last edited by a moderator:
I also suggest the DC amor diapers, I have some and I absolutely love them. They are mostly pink and really absorbent.

tall2826 said:
I also suggest the DC amor diapers, I have some and I absolutely love them. They are mostly pink and really absorbent.

Sweetness🍬

Azie said:

Ah right, I didn't know they were gender-centric, ABUniverse's Sissy's are unisex and I incorrectly assumed - *whoops*. bringmesunshine

bringmesunshine said:
Ah right, I didn't know they were gender-centric, ABUniverse's Sissy's are unisex and I incorrectly assumed - *whoops*. bringmesunshine

Its not that big of a deal with them being made that way, just makes taping just a tad more important.

Azie said:
Its not that big of a deal with them being made that way, just makes taping just a tad more important.

? How so?

From DKDL I just wrote on a pink brand called DC Amor diapers read the article I think you will love these there awesome.

DKDL said:
From DKDL I just wrote on a pink brand called DC Amor diapers read the article I think you will love these there awesome.

Send me a link

If you get the newer style DC Amor diapers the tapes are much better get the taping panel with the cute kitty's its worth the investment.

DKDL said:
If you get the newer style DC Amor diapers the tapes are much better get the taping panel with the cute kitty's its worth the investment.

Will do 😁

DC Amor diapers are very soft. Maybe the softest diaper that I have ever worn. You won't be disappointed with these diapers. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back