• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A big, nerdy hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hello there! I used to be a part of this site YEARS ago, but I don't think I ever posted and just kinda browsed from time to time. Now, however, I'm back and hoping to be a part of the community!

I'm currently a student, and also a nerd. Video games, computers, other electronics, books, you name it! They're all a big part of who I am. I consider myself to be funny, but I guess that really lies in the eyes of the beholder! Or something like that. I can talk for hours on end, so I'm always up for a good conversation!

As for my "diaper side", I'm a DL, almost strictly. Ever since I discovered my interest in them around 7 years ago, I have had an undying fascination with the look, feel, and usefulness that diapers bring. Although I sometimes like the feeling of regressing, and occasionally use other things such as pacifiers, I really don't have a "little" side. I do enjoy the bigger adult diapers (Bambinos, mollifiers, etc) but I am a huge fan of the smaller and pull-up style diapers such as Goodnites, Underjams, Pampers, etc. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think it's because they look more flattering haha!

Other interests include video games (obviously) and tinkering with various electronics. I play all sorts of game genres, on all sorts of systems. Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, PC... no "elitism" here! I enjoy all gaming! I also love to read (harry potter anyone?) but it is hard for me to find a book that I actually like and can stick with. When I DO find one I enjoy, I literally cannot put the book down until I finish it. Kinda dangerous! I'm ALSO a part of the DDLG community, which sort of goes hand in hand with this one!

I love making new friends and striking up a conversation— so please feel free to send me a message if you like talking or wanna be friends :D

Welcome/Welcome back JohnApple! It sounds like you're here for good this time. I don't see anything in your intro that says you're a nerd - you sound pretty normal to me! :) So put on some padding, kick back, relax and enjoy your fun here!

Thank you, zippers! :D I love it here already and definitely plan on staying! I promise you I am a pretty big nerd, just give it some time and I'm sure that side of me will be coming out in full force :p

Awesome! I can't wait!

Welcome! I hope to get to know you better! :)

aaronbabywolf said:
Welcome! I hope to get to know you better! :)

Awesome, thank you! :) I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone too and would love to be friends!

You've been here only a week and you already have two reps! Keep up the good work!

Welcome to Adisc! Would you call yourself DL with AB tendancies? ...That's exactly how I self-identify (if you will!). I wouldn't call myself a nerd - yes my genral kowledge is very impressive and I'm troth (triple version of the word both Ive just invented!) a steam-train fan, an MCU fan almost to the point of religion (if you will) (I try and go to evry non-celebrity premire) and a modern Doctor Who nut - soooooo we may not be able to converse much in that area! However you sound interesting so we'll see what happens! bringmesunshine

zipperless said:
You've been here only a week and you already have two reps! Keep up the good work!

Thank you! :) I feel very at home here and hope I can become even more integrated with the community as time goes on!

bringmesunshine said:
Welcome to Adisc! Would you call yourself DL with AB tendancies? ...That's exactly how I self-identify (if you will!). I wouldn't call myself a nerd - yes my genral kowledge is very impressive and I'm troth (triple version of the word both Ive just invented!) a steam-train fan, an MCU fan almost to the point of religion (if you will) (I try and go to evry non-celebrity premire) and a modern Doctor Who nut - soooooo we may not be able to converse much in that area! However you sound interesting so we'll see what happens! bringmesunshine

Yes, I definitely would consider myself a DL with some slight, occasional Ab tendencies. I absolutely LOVE the MCU, despite not reading any of the comics, and I've still not started Doctor Who.. but literally every one of my friends keeps pressuring me to watch it so I'm sure I'll enjoy it :p I'd definitely love to be friends!

JohnApple said:
As for my "diaper side", I'm a DL, almost strictly. Ever since I discovered my interest in them around 7 years ago, I have had an undying fascination with the look, feel, and usefulness that diapers bring. Although I sometimes like the feeling of regressing, and occasionally use other things such as pacifiers, I really don't have a "little" side. I do enjoy the bigger adult diapers (Bambinos, mollifiers, etc) but I am a huge fan of the smaller and pull-up style diapers such as Goodnites, Underjams, Pampers, etc. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think it's because they look more flattering haha :D

I feel the same way! I want my bum to look flattering. I also think the pull up style seem easier to use alone.

Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back