Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squishy birthday to me . . .

Default Squishy birthday to me . . .

My birthday is coming up, and I'm looking to treat myself and indulge in some diapery goodness. I have a steady supply of good diapers, including Dry 24/7 and Molicare Super Plus (which I'm wearing now), but I'm looking to give myself a present in the form of the most ridiculously plush and absorbent diaper out there. What is that? What's better than the Dry 24/7? I'm a DL, so patterns don't appeal to me; I'm just after the thickest and thirstiest thing I can put between my legs.

Help me have a happy and very squishy birthday!

-RMS

Dry 24/7 by far is the best (at least for me) what's better you say? How about a dry 24/7 with a full liner stuffer.

I often use boosters, and get diapers that can hold LOTS. But for some reason I feel the need for a diaper that's super-thick and absorbent right out the bag. What's the difference? I have absolutely no idea. It shouldn't make a darn bit of difference, but it seems to for reasons as mysterious as the reasons I have this fetish in the first place.

-RMS

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the suggestions, Tiny. I should have said that I'm in the U.S., so ordering from places like SaveExpress or even Rearz can be cost-prohibitive. But if the Formacare really are that good . . .

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions, Tiny. I should have said that I'm in the U.S., so ordering from places like SaveExpress or even Rearz can be cost-prohibitive. But if the Formacare really are that good . . .
    They're definitely one of the best in my humble opinion. Very comfy, silky smooth plastic outer, and an insane capacity. Worth trying for any exotic diaper aficionado! :-D

Is it really that expensive to order from Canada? Maybe they're available somewhere in the US...?

I don't know about the Formacare diapers, so I can't comment on them. The thickest I have ever tried are the Comficare diapers (half inch thickness dry) and If you really want to treat yourself they have a few packs of Crinklz left. http://www.rearz.ca/adult-disposable...544bb4a490904d

They also have some at: http://www.wearingclouds.com/?product=comficare

Bambino Bellissimo's are also great:
    http://bambinodiapers.com/

Dry 24/7 with an Abena Abri-let Maxi booster is the best! If you want even thicker, add one Abena Abri-let normal booster, too, but you really won't need too.

Happy Squishy Day!

-Gus

I was using Dry 24/7 for about a year now. I started having leak problems with leaks. I switched to Northshore Supremes and love them.

If you want some bang for your buck, why not try some of Dependeco's AIO cloth diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by Themanswifesman View Post
    If you want some bang for your buck, why not try some of Dependeco's AIO cloth diapers?
    Actually, I did order a cloth diaper off eBay, and I'm pretty excited about it. I also bought a case of . . . drum roll please . . . Northshore Supremes. I've tried samples before, but I can't say I remember much about them. People talk so highly of them that I thought I'd go all-in on a case.

Thanks to all!

-RMS