Is my friend ABDL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondieDL94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a friend that I told recently about how I like to wear diapers, he was very accepting about it and just said Ok thats a bit different but cool, then proceeded to tell me a few of his kinks.

I have recently noticed he often posts pictures of him with teddy bears, often wearing a onsie and talking about Pokemon/cartoons etc.

I was wondering if he is ABDL and is perhaps also padded up. I dont think I would ask him as firstly if he wanted to tell me he would; and I also know that just because he posts pictures like that doesn't mean he is ABDL. What is everyone's thoughts?/anybody else thought similar about their friends?

He is probably at the most a little. Although an AB is considered a 'little', most little's identify as being more of a child age that is potty trained. If he/she says that wearing diapers is "a bit different," then I really doubt he has ever thought about doing it him/herself. Onsie's have picked up a bit of attention in the average world as being a fun thing to have, and being attached to a teddy bear is something that isn't too uncommon either, an old friend of mine once commented on how people who would stay at the lodge she worked at would sometimes forget their teddy bear in the room, and that a lot of people had things like that.

Tyger said:
He is probably at the most a little. Although an AB is considered a 'little', most little's identify as being more of a child age that is potty trained. If he/she says that wearing diapers is "a bit different," then I really doubt he has ever thought about doing it him/herself. Onsie's have picked up a bit of attention in the average world as being a fun thing to have, and being attached to a teddy bear is something that isn't too uncommon either, an old friend of mine once commented on how people who would stay at the lodge she worked at would sometimes forget their teddy bear in the room, and that a lot of people had things like that.

Thanks for your reply.. when we were talking about diapers, he understood it as submission in sexual activity, and I explained that it isn't that, for me I enjoy wearing and using them as a comfort thing, to which he wasn't too shocked about and encouraged me to explore and enjoy, saying he is very open minded. Perhaps I am reading a bit too much into littleish behaviour and teddy bear.

He could possibly be ABDL (or at least a little as Tyger pointed out). It might not necessarily be a sexual thing for him and/or he might not even be aware he's an ABDL.

However there's also the possibility he just likes pokemon/cartoons, stuffed animals, and pajamas. If someone I knew told me they're ABDL, being ABDL myself, I'd be like "No way! Me too! That's awesome!"

Either way though, he sounds open minded and accepting enough that it doesn't matter so that's cool.

BlondieDL94 said:
anybody else thought similar about their friends?

I've wondered and thought about it before but never really seriously considered it. A lot of my friends are into Pokemon (and various other animes) and cartoons and are pretty open minded, but I doubt any of them are ABDL. It'd be nice to know but it wouldn't really change all that much if they were or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back