Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: worthless

Default worthless

This is kind of worthless, but... Today, while bowling I came to the realization that I will NEVER date a girl, or even hang out with a girl. I don't know why, it may be the fact that I am cheap as hellm but IDK. What I am trying to say here is that I have a better chance finding someone to partake in diaper play with me than a giel hanging out with me as a friend for an hour.

I have asked my female friends before if they want to hang out with me on many different occasions, but they always say they are busy/ Sometimes it is legit, but other times they make up bullshit excuses on why they don't want to do anything with me. Any ideas on how to turn this around>

How are you asking? You have your whole life to make friends. Don't think that because you aren't having good relationships with girls now, that it will always be like that.

I am pretty sure it will be. They just don't like me for some reason. I have in school friends that are girls, but thats ALL they are...in school friends.

I know how you feel, and it's a common thing to feel for people around our age. Just keep making your friends, or get to know a few of the friends that are girls a little better, and who knows where that could go?
    --Evan

im in the same boat buddy, i can only get a girl to hang out with me if there is another guy hangin out with us too

EmeraldsAndLime

1. Meet girl.
    2. Apply swagger liberally (it helps if you're a natural).
    3. Rinse and repeat.

Having said that, I think one of the best ways to get the opposite gender to hang out with you is to spend a couple of social outings with other friends and really get to know them. You know, actually make friends with them first before asking them out with just you two.

You named yourself 'diaperedteenager' so you might be self-conscience on just about everything you think about. Perhaps your ego is too much?

Is there still room in the boat for me? It seems every girl that likes me or that I'm interested in is either completely psychotic (and not in the cool way, in the "wake up tied to a stop sign naked, upside down, with 'YOU DROVE ME TO THIS' painted across your now-shaven butt" way :P) or is already taken, or just won't work for some reason (legitimate reasons, not just "excuse reasons").. It sucks, but there's not much else you can do but keep trying. So, just keep at it, dude. You never know when you'll find somebody for you.
    Last edited by adaffme149; 16-Feb-2009 at 09:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    I know how you feel, and it's a common thing to feel for people around our age. Just keep making your friends, or get to know a few of the friends that are girls a little better, and who knows where that could go?
    --Evan
    Yeah I agree. I have a couple female acquaintances, and a female who's actually a friend. Just keep going through life, something is likely to happen, something happens to most of us.

Never say never.

You need a more positive attitude, if you think that you'll never meet a girl, then you probably won't.

Don't try one on one stuff, just hang out with girls in larger groups and get to know them better that way. Avoid being forward.
    In my experience, what tends to happen is a group of boys will start hanging out with a group of girls and form one mega group! Then they pair off, then switch and swap, and then everybody falls out.
    So just wait for that to happen. Just become friends when in a group, girls seldom like hanging out alone with people they don't know all that well.