Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Well, this is the first time I've participated in this community, or really talked to any people with similar interests. So, hi! It's a pleasure to be here!

There really isn't much to say about me, I've been semi-incontient for pretty much my whole life. During the day I'm *mostly* in control, but at night? lolnope. But to be honest, I don't really mind it as I've long learned to embrace it. Otherwise I'm fairly plain; I'm a person of simple but refined tastes, and a love for the arts, particularly writing, drawing (specifically pastels~), music, and video game design. But enough of my pretentious monologue, I hope to enjoy my stay here!

Hey and welcome ^^ I hope you'll have a cozy time amongst us.

I hope you enjoy your stay. I wouldn't think that many others with 'refined' tastes would agree that video games fit in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowballFox View Post
    Hey and welcome ^^ I hope you'll have a cozy time amongst us.
    Thanks, I plan on it!

Quote Originally Posted by baden View Post
    I hope you enjoy your stay. I wouldn't think that many others with 'refined' tastes would agree that video games fit in that area.
    Truly it is an under appreciated art, from level design, to music, to character modeling, it's the whole package XD

Quote Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    Thanks, I plan on it!
    Planning on not having a cozy time would most certainly be quite silly too, so glad to hear you're not doing that instead :P
    What kind of writing do you enjoy? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SnowballFox View Post
    Planning on not having a cozy time would most certainly be quite silly too, so glad to hear you're not doing that instead :P
    What kind of writing do you enjoy? ^^
    Really anything is fine, but I mostly like sci-fi

Hi and welcome. I enjoy writing, especially in the horror/scary genre.