Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes I hate my life

Angry Sometimes I hate my life

This is the third time this has happened to me. I told my friend the other day that I was thinking about askin this girl out that I have had a crush on since last year. Then he says that he likes her too and so we both agree not to ask her out since it might ruin our friendship. But tonight he goes and asks her out with me in the same car as them . That just pissed me off and so I just asked him to take me home. Now he is tryin to text and call me and I just am so pissed I cant talk to him. I was goin to try to let it go, but I just can't and I really think that this might have ruined our friendship (for the third freakin time with three different people ). The only reason I even told him was to see if he thought I would have a chance with her and now im f*****.

srry but i just needed to vent and i just figured this was the place to do it. its not like anybody has to actually respond to this i just needed to put my thoughts into words

i dont even no wut the heck a blog is let alone how to create one

The toolbar at the top of every page has a link that says "Blog" with an upsidedown triangle. Click it and go to your blog. Then post in your blog.

nvm I figured out the blog, this thread can be deleted now i guess

I hate my life too
    Everyone does in someway. Just keep that in mind.

If you are better looking then him...go ask her out Even if not...still do it. You miss 100% of the shots you never take.