Babymitchy is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
[video=youtube;CqZtt_8wl6s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqZtt_8wl6s[/video]

Welcome back sir baby boy fox cub :) lovely video :)

Welcome back. Missed your input and insight. Like your new avatar and your videos.

Welcome back. I found you, and thus, I'm here. I hope that helps.

Welcome back man, I really missed your input.

Cute fox

BabyMitchy said:
[video=youtube;CqZtt_8wl6s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqZtt_8wl6s[/video]

its good to see you again and in alot of ways i am happy about this

Nice to see ya around again. :pizza:

Happy to see you again. I've seen some of your videos that are really good, especially that "don't push the button" skit that you did two and a half years ago. How are you doing today?

Hi and welcome back. Wow, what a cute kid you were. I've often thought, how cool would heaven be if we could enter it as a young child.

I'm so glad you're back! Yours were some of the first ABDL videos I saw on YouTube and they really helped me to become the person that I am and they helped me to not feel ashamed :)

Hands a teddy bear welcome back .
Now we can get to playing ADISC you want the blue car or red's one here.
:)

Hi mitchy welcome back! I have always enjoyed your videos since I found them they sure helped me out alot! You really put things in perspective. Anyways I am glad to see you are back. Keep up the great work in the videos! Thanks! :)

Thanks guys I need all the encouragement I can get. I get pretty down sometimes, doing what I do takes time and work. Not many people realize how much time and soul goes into what I do. ( most of the time. )

Hi Mitchy and welcome back.

I hope this means the hard times are far behind you.

I did miss you and your wonderful supportive videos.

Egor

I have a bad feeling I have some bad things coming in the future to be honest. But I am trying to keep my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back