trying bambino bellissimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo18

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tonight is my first night trying out the Bambino Bellissimo! So far it is holding up very well! This is only my first time trying out a premium diaper, I've only ever had access to the store brands. Since I moved out on my own, I can order online. I'm so excited! :D:D:D

Ohh man! You're in for a treat if you went from store brands to a Bellissimo. They're amazing. Super absorbant. Holds a bunch.

:eek: so jelly, I haven't had a chance to try Bellissimo's. :) hope you have a good time with them.

My number one, all time favorite diaper (after trying nearly every high end diaper made) is the Bellissimo! Very few can match it's capacity and even fewer have the features that make it such an awesome diaper! To those who have not tried the "best of the best", what are you waiting for? The only downside to wearing Bellissimo diapers (IMO) is no other diaper is good enough! Awwsocute, Rearz, Dry24/7, NorthShore, Abena and others have great diapers but most have an issue or two, Bellissimo's just don't.

DLMunky said:
My number one, all time favorite diaper (after trying nearly every high end diaper made) is the Bellissimo! Very few can match it's capacity and even fewer have the features that make it such an awesome diaper! To those who have not tried the "best of the best", what are you waiting for? The only downside to wearing Bellissimo diapers (IMO) is no other diaper is good enough! Awwsocute, Rearz, Dry24/7, NorthShore, Abena and others have great diapers but most have an issue or two, Bellissimo's just don't.

Rearz really, what kind of problem did you have with them?
The claim to hold more than Bellissimo.

Hope you had a good night, Apollo18. The bellisimo is one of the best diapers out there, you can have tons to drink and wear it for hours without a leak.

Just woke up in one. Can barely move lol but oh so comfortable :)

edward321 said:
Rearz really, what kind of problem did you have with them?
They claim to hold more than Bellissimo.
In all fairness a diaper company can claim whatever they want. Snuggies claims a capacity of over 67oz. on their waddler diaper but most of us know that's just not true! Even though they have a few faults and don't have a high enough capacity I still think they are great in their own way.
The first two samples of Rearz spoiled I ever held had manufacturers defects rendering the diapers useless. The leak guards were not attatched to the top sheet on one side (My fingers slid into the padding). If I had bought a case and they were like that I would be a little upset, even though Rearz would make it right as WearingClouds was nice enough to send me replacements, big thanks to WearingClouds! The next two samples were fine and I was able to thoroughly test them. First of all I am very picky and I get super excited to try a new diaper, so excited that they usually don't live up to my expectation (trying not to be so judgemental or critical). My issues with Rearz spoiled (ver. 2.0): I remember having a tape problem, I think a tape seperated from the back wing (like the original DC Amor diapers) and No, I don't over tighten. I also didn't care for the padding once it's wet a few times (feels mushy & soggy). Again, I am very critical and those are my only minor complaints! On the pro side: they fit great (better than Bambino), plastic is strong, thick padding, hold alot (maybe as much as Bellissimo), all over print (if you like that) and remind you constantly it's ok to wet, your diapered! Yes, I would buy them again (maybe a pack or case) but if I had to choose one between Rearz or Bambino, I would choose Bambino.

Apollo18 said:
Tonight is my first night trying out the Bambino Bellissimo! So far it is holding up very well! This is only my first time trying out a premium diaper, I've only ever had access to the store brands. Since I moved out on my own, I can order online. I'm so excited! :D:D:D

Sorry for interupting the flow of the thread you started! I'm curious about your thoughts on the Bellissimo diapers after giving one a proper workout? How many did you buy a pack or sample? I buy samples but should start buying packs for a better judgement of the diaper I'm trying. Knowledge can be gained from a 2 diaper sample but better understanding can come from a pack. Does that make any sense?

Remember that all these capacity stats come from water, not urine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back