How many do you wear whilst 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually use 4 or 5 in a 24 hour period. Either cloth diapers with a booster or Northshore Supremes. That number also includes a Depend pull-up, which I use for exercise.

18 cloth diapers and 6 to 10 disposables usually in a week.

3-4 in 24 hours depending on liquid intake and thickness of the brief.

0.5-1 for me!

Foxroxsox said:
I use 3 to 4 a day for normal diapers, but if I wear ones like Dry24/7s or Rearz Spoileds, I can do it in 2. I'm on my last day of a weeks vacation and I used 20 diapers while being padded 24 7 for the whole week.
It was Bliss! :cloud9:

Rearz are really nice a bit big on me they still work well.

I normally use about 2-3 a day so 2 times 7 is 14 diapers a week and 3 times 7 is 21 diapers so 14-21 a week.

Calico said:
I normally use about 2-3 a day so 2 times 7 is 14 diapers a week and 3 times 7 is 21 diapers so 14-21 a week.

Thanks for the maths lesson, Calico!! (Only Kidding!)

Anyway, when I'm wearing 24/7, I probably use 3 or 4 a day, depending of course on how much and what I drink. Going by other posts in this thread, that seems pretty much average. They're usually Tena Slip Maxis, or something equivalent.

In a week I use 32 cloth diapers and 6 disposables.

I use between 6-8 a day, mostly premiums, but two are usually low grade for those in between times when it doesn't make sense to change into something more expensive. Example, the last hour before taking a shower for work, or if I take a bath when I get home and don't find it practical to waste more money on something that won't get used all the way.

I didn't realize that 3-4 even 6-8 might be used on a regular daily basis. If they're premiums, that's like $2 each -- isn't it?

I normally only wear all day on the weekends. And even then I think the most I go through is about 5 in a day. During the week I might not use at all and I might use 2. But when I'm on an extended break and can wear consistently I'll probably average 3-4 a day. But those are typically premium diapers with boosters because I like to feel extra padded.

BluMew said:
I didn't realize that 3-4 even 6-8 might be used on a regular daily basis. If they're premiums, that's like $2 each -- isn't it?

Like I said though, not all of them are premium diapers, and I supplement it with cloth diapers on a regular basis during the night, and on the weekends when I'm not stuck at work.

BluMew said:

yep... it's expensive to be IC! (that's why a lot of them go with cloth where possible - daytime is tough but evening/overnight is much easier to go with cloth)

Azie said:
Like I said though, not all of them are premium diapers, and I supplement it with cloth diapers on a regular basis during the night, and on the weekends when I'm not stuck at work.
Ok, just chalk it up to ignorance. I'm not IC, or 24/7. I don't wear either. I just, incorrectly, rather presumed that the large capacity diapers would last a whole day (or at least, half the day).

I'm not sure how you can go through more in a day, considering most premium diapers should hold at least 1 liter.
I don't even drink a liter a day, so It's hard to go through more then one.
A goodnite usually lasts me a day or a little bit more. I just don't pee enough to saturate it. I also don't wear 24/7. I also don't have a problem putting on a recent wet one(within a day) I make them last lol.
I'm going to order a case of some abu diapers. I haven't used an adult sized one in a while. I'm sure each one will last me 2 days.

MickeyM said:
I'm not sure how you can go through more in a day, considering most premium diapers should hold at least 1 liter.
I don't even drink a liter a day, so It's hard to go through more then one.
A goodnite usually lasts me a day or a little bit more. I just don't pee enough to saturate it. I also don't wear 24/7. I also don't have a problem putting on a recent wet one(within a day) I make them last

So much depends on your individual circumstances. Some people have to wear tight fitting pants in a uniform or dress code for example, and can't just wear a thick premium diaper or even one that's going to puff up like a pillow when it gets wet. Others are very active at work and will physically destroy a diaper in a few hours time. Then there's the matters of cost and what's available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back