Not open for further replies.

GuitarGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
My girlfriend has recently admitted to enjoying being held like a baby in my arms and she falls right asleep. As far as diapers she likes how comfortable they are and that she doesn't have to get up and use the bathroom. So what are some other thing you like todo when you want to be babied. We're looking for more ideas and I'm sure there is something I over looked.

Im terrible at this sorry...

Bottle feeding✔
Pacifiers✔
Diapers✔
Being held, rocked, and carried✔

Last edited:
Play time, changes, mischief (depending on your age whilst you're little) generally anything you'd do with a baby I guess or anything you'd think a baby would do.

In your case, maybe you guys could try bottle feeding and maybe reading a story while she's cuddling in your arms. :) Depending how little she is you could try coloring together.

GuitarGuy said:
My girlfriend has recently admitted to enjoying being held like a baby in my arms and she falls right asleep. As far as diapers she likes how comfortable they are and that she doesn't have to get up and use the bathroom. So what are some other thing you like todo when you want to be babied. We're looking for more ideas and I'm sure there is something I over looked.

I think how helpful these ideas are depends somewhat on your girlfriend's little age, but some things I enjoyed with my GF/carer were...

- Doing things like puzzles and her getting excited if I did well (or vice-versa, if she was being the little)
- Storytime (we both absolutely love board booms)
- A playful bathtime (splashing about with my fishy squirters [not a euphemism] & making bubble-bath beards)
- Being spoonfed or clumsily feeding myself/trying to feed Mama
- Just talking. Sometimes both as Littles, but at times one of us being the big & the other the little, and just having chats and praise about how lovely the little one is. :)

She doesn't really have a little age she just likes being cared for and what comes along with that. We haven't gotten that far into it. Those all sound awesome, thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

lilkayden said:
In your case, maybe you guys could try bottle feeding and maybe reading a story while she's cuddling in your arms. :) Depending how little she is you could try coloring together.

Coloring and stories would be awesome!! Thanks!! :worshippy:

Dispense with pacifiers and bottles and try nursing. It is so relaxing when I nurse on my husband and when he nurses on me I go through the roof with pleasure. Just five minutes per side puts me in heaven before the ten minutes are up. I usually wet my diaper during the nursing when I suckle or when he does. Just had to get a little hair off his chest, but I didn't mind the hair too much. Mostly just removed it so he could use a breast pump for when he is away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back