Thread: Emergency Fix

Default Emergency Fix

I found this sizing pack at Walgreen's. They have one with their brand, but the Depends comes with two pads. As most of you know, the Depends are OK. I found them to be a little rough on the backside compared to the Walgreen's brand. The S/M fit perfect. Not knowing what to do with the L/XL I checked it's capacity for "large items" It held the load OK, but with pullups, you always need to watch the mess when taking them off. Preaching to the choir, I know. Anyway, I saw CVS has a sizing pack as well. Theirs is $2.99 about the same as Walgreen's. The Depends pack below was a little more, I think $4.99.

I think the perfect use for these sizing packs is the pad inside the S/M with the L/XL over it. Should hold a lot, I think.

Update: I "used" the drip guard last night by itself. It held a before bedtime wetting and the morning flood. I think the Depends drip guards would make and excellent, cheap and locally available booster.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sept_1_15 019 (640x480).jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	178.9 KB 
ID:	24681   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sept_1_15 021 (640x480).jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	182.5 KB 
ID:	24682  
    Last edited by zipperless; 16-Sep-2015 at 12:20. Reason: Drip guard analysis

Good read on the boosters, could be great for real bedwetting issues. Curious, I have some l/xl adjustables from my larger (obese days) so they're basically convertible pull ups. what did you do to take up the extra slack in the l/xl pair?

I didn't. I just used them for the mess and took them off right afterwards. I have another pair and am wondering the same thing. Did you try rolling or folding the excess down?

I have tried that on a few occasions. Lying down they seem to be more leak prone, especially on whichever side you may sleep on. If awake, it seems to help the excess material on the waist. With the adjustables I also strap on the tapes. With the larger size, or maybe if just worn for a longer period of time, the leg cuffs feel prone to leaks since they're made for people with larger upper legs. That's a harder one to think through one managing.