Status
Not open for further replies.

Yooo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I checked the forums already, but if this is already addressed, could you post the link? Also, first thread, so it might not be the best. :sweatdrop:

Anyways, I wear at work and when I change, I throw it away in the bathroom trash can, and cover it with a few towels after I wash my hands. The other day, though, I went in a few hours later to change and when I went to throw it away, the first was gone, but the paper towels were still in the can. I've recently noticed the Janitor seems to need to clean the restroom or is cleaning the other one or is nearby when I am around.

Am I just paranoid, or what is going on? What should I do?

Well, I don't think you need to do anything. You're throwing out your diapers like a normal person. I certainly wouldn't go confronting anyone about possibly taking them.

I'd just not say anything. If they bring it up then just say you need them or tell the truth or whatever.

In regard to the post about the perhaps maybe nosy janitor - he could become damaged goods
if he starts to make issue or blab about what he finds unless it is drug related or illegal stuff
that raises questions for the authorities.

Be very careful about what you reveal about your job !

I worked a part time job after hours at an athletic club cleaning restrooms and common areas.
When empting trash from either of the restrooms and other places the stuff that was disposed
of would make interesting discussion - but other peoples trash was not something for further
discussion. Empty the trash and dispose of it and be done with it.
That's as far as I am going with this reply.

Leave him a clean one in a bag with some smartass note, "here's one of your very own, enjoy!"

Haha, I might just do that! :eek:

He may try to keep the smell down and removes just the one thing.
Not dumping the hole can till the end of the day.

He may have wanted to avoid the oncoming odor from it, I am guessing it was wet? If not, then it certainly is suspicious, but not something to delve into at ALL... let it go, and just wonder about it for years! :confused:

That is pretty reasonable, I hadn't thought of that! :sweatdrop:

A diligent janitor that sees a diaper in the trash very possibly is removing that one item to keep smells down, but the OP says he covers it with paper towels, that means this guy is digging around in the trash! Even a pooped diaper rolled up properly and covered with paper towels won't stink up a bathroom for many hours. Either this guys is actively searching for them or he's part bloodhound. Very strange I say.
Or... EVERYONE you work with knows about your diapers and he is under specific instructions to remove your diaper because they think it will smell?

Last edited:
If it were me I would not say or do anything, you threw your used diaper away in the trash and have no desire to have it anymore. He is a janitor and is doing his job or he likes having used diapers or something.

Draw hearts on it before you toss it.

i like finding used adult diapers in the trash! in a weird way i enjoy being reminded that people are using them, even while i'm busy not wearing them :) it's like when i notice the store is running low on briefs but isn't running low on pull-ups/underwear - at least people have good taste!

so keep on keepin' on. if you're not too weirded out, maybe write a @mailinator.com e-mail address ( no sign-up required) on a clean diaper in a baggie, and then keep an eye out for an e-mail from your thief :-D

Marka said:
... and I don't think anyone could be considered a "thief" in this particular instance. -Marka

Yeah, it's just thrown away trash. After the used diaper goes into the container, it's up for grabs, for who ever wants it. You think, they might have a pee fetish and they are taking it to "enjoy" it??

True, True, once the diaper has been properly disposed of, the speculation, of what happens to it (them), after it's been deposited there, is merely fodder for one's wild imagination Still, it is funny..

also a lot of janitors don't completely empty trash cans all the time. With regard to trash cans, usually their job isn't to keep them EMPTY all the time (which is impossible) but to keep them from OVERFLOWING or getting too close to full. I'd bet that the janitor is simply grabbing large things like that out of cans during the day to prevent the can from overflowing during the day. They probably only get tipped overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back