• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi de ho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Everyone,

I'm in a seven year gay marriage with an amazing guy. I was up front about my DL side. He is super supportive but I know he thinks is a little gross, especially when my diaper is wet.

Now, why I am here, I've read ADISC site since the very beginning, I joined a long time ago but never did the intro. But, I need some help! My partner is fine with my bedwetting every night and me wearing around the house...but, my desire for 24/7 wearing has become VERY strong over the last few years. Its something I actually have wanted since I was a little kid, i think about it constantly. But, I am worried about how my partner will tolerate it. We have talked about it, but he isn't really "excited" about it. We share many interests including camping, hiking, outdoors stuff, cars, we have a dog and a cat, and we work every day together too.

What I am hoping to gain from ADISC, is some feedback and pointers from others that desire 24/7 and are in a relationship with a non-DL. Also, I got plenty of other issues with my family etc!

Last edited:
Hello MattyMax and welcome to the group.

Yes, welcome to the forums! I hope you can find what you are looking for. This is a good bunch of people. You mentioned that you and your husband work together. What type of work do you do? We'd love to know a little bit more about you to help us remember you and provide customized advice.

Thanks for the welcome. We run a business together. So, needless to say we spend a lot of time together. Im not so good at talking about myself, which makes this particularly hard. Im working on that with this place already helping.

I think that you need to evaluate what it is that you really want. Do you have to wet to make it worth while? I wear a lot, but don't wet much as it just adds more complexity. Would you consider that if your spouse were ok with full time, but minimal wetting? I wear nearly full time, but don't need to wet or mess to make it worth it. Those things just make it inconvenient. My wife is ok with what I've got going, but if I were always wet or otherwise, it might be a stickier issue.

Hi Baden- i think wearing dry is good for now at least. Just not sure if that will be a lasting feeling. Is it difficult using the mens room normally while wearing? Do you take precautions? Your wife sounds pretty awesome. I think my partner is also embarrassed when i wear in public. We were out shopping one time and he patted my butt. He was mad even though he didnt notice all day. But he has let me wear in public a few times but i know it makes him uncomfortable.

I posted my delimma in the mature section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back