Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I already blogged about this but figured I could get some more responses in a thread. I have an opportunity to order some diapers online when I order a birthday gift for my mother. I was looking at the Abena Abri-Form but am unsure if I need medium or large. I have about a 41-42 inch waist and 51 inch hips, putting me, waist-wise, at the far end of medium's size range and the low end of large's. I've tried large Bambinos, and found them too big.

From my experience Abenas have a slightly comfier fit than Bambinos: if large Bambinos were too big for you, large Abenas are going to be even bigger.

On the other hand, mediums sound like they are going to fit a lil tight for your measurements (I'm a 34 inch waist and medium Abenas are perfect on me). I see you're from the USA, why not order Dry 24/7s? They are a lil bigger than Abenas and mediums will probably have a nice snug fit on you.

quattrus said:
From my experience Abenas have a slightly comfier fit than Bambinos: if large Bambinos were too big for you, large Abenas are going to be even bigger.

On the other hand, mediums sound like they are going to fit a lil tight for your measurements (I'm a 34 inch waist and medium Abenas are perfect on me). I see you're from the USA, why not order Dry 24/7s? They are a lil bigger than Abenas and mediums will probably have a nice snug fit on you.

I'm limited in funds and, seeing I want them (hopefully) shipped in the same discreet Amazon box that my mother's present will arrive in, I need something sold by Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon. So Abenas are about my only option. Even those are kind of stretching my budget.

Last edited:
The mediums will be snug. I would go with the larges.

I am recently medically retired. After some recent weight gain I am in the same boat as you. I found myself on the edge of med and large.

Last edited:
51 inch hips? try XL or google "Bariatric Diaper"

aleakyboomboom said:
51 inch hips? try XL or google "Bariatric Diaper"

I'm female, hence the large hips. If a large Bambino is too big, I know I don't need an extra-large diaper...

I would go with large. I wear m4 medium and im 36 inch waist, but they are almost maxed out at the bottom tape around my legs. The large is super comfy and very tall too, which is good if you are tall and/or have a bigger behind.

I placed my order this morning and decided to go with the larges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back