Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Social experiment at college - yes or no?

Question Social experiment at college - yes or no?

Hi everybody :-)

Before some time I have started to wear diaper for every night. I do not usually wear diapers at day, and I just behave like bedwetter.

It is big fun for me now, but school will start soon again and I will live with my friend in our college room. I have never said to him that I am ABDL. But now I have quite crazy idea that I could play some kind of game and say him that I have bedwetting problems and I need diapers at night.

This would be a lie of course, but it would offer me environment where I don't have to hide part of myself. Also I think that diapers for night time are still quite acceptable, but I don't know. Imagination that I would play the role of bedwetter is really exciting for me. I am also curious how he would react, what he would do. If he would try to help me somehow or asked me for some questions about it..

But still it would be lie, and it could be not very comfortable for him. I also could say him the truth and continue my common activities. This would offer comfortable environment for me too, but without the fantasy bedwetter role, and my friend could react much more unpredictably.

Third option is just to keep secrecy and tell him nothing.

What do you think about this idea? Should I play described game with him, or say him the truth or just say him nothing?

I'd say nothing or the truth, but don't make stuff up it can make things even more complicated.

Keep it secret until he finds out, then you can just say you're a bedwetter.

Don't drag others into your fantasy. You can wear your diapers if you wish and keep it to yourself. That's just maintaining your privacy. If it is discovered despite your best efforts, you can offer the explanation you prefer but it's not to co-opt your friend into your game. People should be able to choose if they're going to play with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Don't drag others into your fantasy.
    This. You don't have your roommate's consent to be dragged into this.

This is not a "social experiment" as described, but rather an excuse to try to get around that inconvenient fact.

More generally, you're making a complicated situation, that could easily be spread beyond just a verbal lie between you and your roommate if he tells others, when there doesn't need to be any complications. Just wear with the privacy you can get and accept that while you have roommates in the same bedroom, you're not going to always have as much private time as you'd ideally like.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Don't drag others into your fantasy. You can wear your diapers if you wish and keep it to yourself. That's just maintaining your privacy. If it is discovered despite your best efforts, you can offer the explanation you prefer but it's not to co-opt your friend into your game. People should be able to choose if they're going to play with you.
    I don't necessarily think that the two are mutually exclusive. It comes down to what OP wants to get out of telling his roommate. If he's looking to parade around the apartment in diapers then that's one thing and I'm on your side. But is that necessarily the case? I would have no objection if OP is going to use diapers at night with his roommate in the same room, so long as he's discrete. Diaper up and change out of the used ones in the bathrooms, dispose of his diapers in such a way that they don't bother others and no one else encounters them, keep his stock of diapers and any other ABDL items away, so on and so forth. I don't think there's anything wrong with just alerting your roommate to the fact you wear diapers if it's purely to avoid an uncomfortable issue when sooner or later they somehow discover them.

That said, if this isn't a completely new roommate to OP, OP probably has to address the question of why this never came up sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    I don't necessarily think that the two are mutually exclusive. It comes down to what OP wants to get out of telling his roommate. If he's looking to parade around the apartment in diapers then that's one thing and I'm on your side. But is that necessarily the case? I would have no objection if OP is going to use diapers at night with his roommate in the same room, so long as he's discrete. Diaper up and change out of the used ones in the bathrooms, dispose of his diapers in such a way that they don't bother others and no one else encounters them, keep his stock of diapers and any other ABDL items away, so on and so forth. I don't think there's anything wrong with just alerting your roommate to the fact you wear diapers if it's purely to avoid an uncomfortable issue when sooner or later they somehow discover them.

That said, if this isn't a completely new roommate to OP, OP probably has to address the question of why this never came up sooner.
    If the OP had phrased things differently, my answer might have also been different. As I said, I think it's okay for him to wear if he chooses. I even think it's okay to lie about his reasons in order to ultimately protect his privacy. I don't think it's necessary to volunteer but different people have different ways of dealing with it. Pitching the bedwetting story with a desire to see what happens is where it goes off the rails for me. This is should be about doing his own thing, not drawing someone else in.

Here's one problem I see with lying. My roommate and I used to go on road trips, sometimes staying with his cousins, etc. Imagine if you want to travel and he says, "Hey, you better take your diapers. You don't want to get my cousin's bed wet." I think I would want to have a little more latitude in making underwear choices.

I think maybe the third option I think you might be idealising his possible reactions a bit. Go for it if you want but lying can get a bit out of hand and bring unanticipated consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitkitty View Post
    This. You don't have your roommate's consent to be dragged into this.

This is not a "social experiment" as described, but rather an excuse to try to get around that inconvenient fact.

More generally, you're making a complicated situation, that could easily be spread beyond just a verbal lie between you and your roommate if he tells others, when there doesn't need to be any complications. Just wear with the privacy you can get and accept that while you have roommates in the same bedroom, you're not going to always have as much private time as you'd ideally like.
    I concur, FruitKitty.