Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And yet another new AB diaper company...

Default And yet another new AB diaper company...

Product is supposed to be available this fall. The name of the company is BareBum diapers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442240259.410577.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	24678

The specs look promising, however I'm not crazy about the design. I'll still be getting a sample pack as soon as they become available!

What don't you like about the design? There once was a baby diaper brand with letter blocks printed on them, so this design actually seems apropos.

Default And yet another new AB diaper company...

I'm just not a huge fan of all over prints...especially one with blocks. I much prefer the design be limited to mainly the landing zone. That's not to say I hate all over prints...just not as fond of them.

With that being said, I can't wait to try one of these!

Yeah, to each his own. I prefer a print on the landing zone only too. That's the kind I grew up with, so that's what I like.

Looks similar to the early huggies from the late 70's to early 1980's

This looks very promising... definitely worth buying a sample pack to try out..

Quote Originally Posted by shane3498 View Post
    nothing for 28", another loss for me lol
    Same boat as you! Yet another ABDL diaper that won't comfortably fit me. Maybe next year

They look pretty promising. All sold out of every pack though (not that it matters much, I got stash left and don't have/want to spend the funds for more). I'll have to give em a try at some point. I wish they had more advertisements with females but I digress. The product looks pretty good at first glance at least.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Sep-2015 at 08:41. Reason: removed reply to deleted post

They're all out of stock because I don't think they've officially been released yet. Their website says Fall hopefully soon!