Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Family Guy diaper reference

Default Family Guy diaper reference

Anyone else see it tonight? For those who missed it, or don't regularly watch FG, one of the characters, Joe, is paralyzed below the waist and it's been hinted at before that he wears diapers and his wife changes him. On tonight's episode, his wife had their baby (who she was pregnant with for six seasons) and at one point she said something like "it's time for a diaper change." In the next scene, the baby is on a changing table, and Joe is also lying down (I think on a table but I don't remember), and she is changing both of them. When she takes the dirty diaper off Joe, you can see spots on it like it's dirty.

Oh, and there was also a great scene with Stewie singing a Bryan Adams song. Not a great episode plot-wise, but those two scenes made it for me

There was also one, where Peter makes a reference to adult diapers, with the phrase "This is [something, maybe "more awkward"] than that time I tried wearing adult diapers.", in which it then jumps to a clip of him talking, taking a pause in his sentence [presumably to wet/mess his diaper], and then continued talking.

Also, there was an episode where Peter and family went over to Glen Quagmire’s place for whatever reason. When he answers the door he’s dressed as a baby (bonnet and soother). The family looks at him funny and in the background there is a woman riding a man like a horse (I think). But I can’t remember what episode it was in.

Hum... I’m starting to think there is an *B/DL writer on staff.

Sorry I don't know how to edit but

Edit:
    Found the clip. Shes riding a donkey and Glen is diffently acting like an AB.
    YouTube - Family Guy - Family Game Night

There was another where Peter was Joe's caregiver and teased him as he changed his diaper.

I think Seth MacFarlane is a pretty kinky dude as there are just so many little zingers.

Nam

Quote Originally Posted by TOAccountant View Post
    Also, there was an episode where Peter and family went over to Glen Quagmire’s place for whatever reason. When he answers the door he’s dressed as a baby (bonnet and soother). The family looks at him funny and in the background there is a woman riding a man like a horse (I think). But I can’t remember what episode it was in.

Hum... I’m starting to think there is an *B/DL writer on staff.
    That's the only one I knew of, and I watch FG frequently.
    I like your theory of the writer on staff xD I bet there might be, somewhere in there. Or maybe they just like to make fun of the fetish? We'll never know.
    --Evan

Another one is when Glen got fired from his job, he became Joe diaper changer or something because I remember Joe getting changes by Glen.

does anyone no if u can watch tonights episode somewhere?

Try hulu.com. IDK if tonight's ep. will be on there yet, but they do have whole shows and clips on there.