Can any of you wear a diaper in public with out being scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddylee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I wear in public or around my friends and family I wear them just like regular underwear. I don't wear special clothes, I don't wear baggy pants and I don't wear shorts/boxers over my diapers. I wear them just like I would underwear. Of course I don't wear a really thick diaper like dry 24/7 but I also don't wear a really really thin diaper ether. I normally wear northshore light or bambino. I have always felt that as long as they cant see my diaper I have nothing to worry about. I don't care if they see bulge or and out line of a diaper. If they cant actually see the diaper they have no proof I am even wearing a diaper. Being scared and paranoid of wearing in public or getting caught just ruins your life. I know there are people on this board who do get scared and paranoid or wearing in public or changing in a public rest room and I just hope they eventfully get over the fear because life will be so much better.

I don't usually wear diapers during day because it is just not very practical for me. But if I wear them in public, I do it because of experiencing the role of "victim", and so scary feelings are welcome. It is psychologicaly so complicated but still beautiful. I love my life. :D

Maybe. I also don't wear baggy clothes or go to crazy lengths to hide them either. I just sort of try to pat them down a bit and put on jeans or shorts or whatever. I've never worn in public but I've worn in front of my parents. I almost always wear jumpers and lots of the time I can't even notice I'm wearing them while looking in the mirror

I think I would like to try in public sometime, maybe while out with a friend :) (that gives me an idea..) I think maybe I'll try it later in the week since I'm hanging out with one of my friends later on this week. She knows and is supportive of my AB/DL side so I guess it wouldn't be a complete disaster if she found out, but I'll still try to not make it obvious.

I'm in agreement with the OP. I wear in public without worrying about it. And I don't wear anything special over the diaper. Just whatever I was normally going to wear.

I'm sure 99% of the time friends, family or members of the public don't look at your crotch or arse , if they do your question is "why are you looking at my arse?"
Also people respect privacy and confidentiality, you don't go and ask someone who has a disability whats wrong with them,

I'm in total agreement with AAO, I also wear in public without worrying about what others think. I don't wear any special clothing to hide that I'm wearing. . And I don't wear anything special over the diaper. Just whatever I would normally going to wear. Really, I don't give a rats ass what others think, I'm in my world and they shouldn't judge other people for their life style.

I wear to work most days and around friends and family without being nervous about being found out. I have no incontinence, but if I were found out don't feel too nervous about coming up with a convincing story baased on some leaking issue. I wear a Tena basic plastic brief that is pretty thin and discrete. Wearing something more obvious would be more difficult. I'm saddened to see that xp medical will no longer be carrying that diaper and am not sure what to wear next.

No worries wearing or changing in public, have no choice but to wear 24/7 for an OAB issue.

I did today, and didn't give a rat's behind what everyone else thought.

I need to learn this.

I do it all the time.

I've only worn in public once, and that was under ski pants. Very easy to hide the rustle/crinkles when your whole bottom crinkles. That wasn't even anything crazy either - just a Tena Maxi.

I don't really worry about wearing in public and being caught. But because I'm so paranoid about the feelings of other's I tend to worry about other's knowing that I'm IC somewhat. It's more about me being concerned about the feelings of others then about what people think of me though. I don't process fear the way a typical person does due to mental health issues.

i don't worry about it. I just wear it, forget about it,unless a sexual urge hits.

When you have to wear them 24/7, you soon get used to it

I do it all the time. Most of the time I am wearing a onesie-type t-shirt over my diaper. I usually wear a disposable during the day but often I wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants. Either way, nobody has ever said anything to me about it. Think about it this way: Do you ever go up to another person and ask him about what underwear he has on?

I've worn in almost any situation and sometimes for month-long 24/7 stints, and I never had a single instance in which my underwear was questioned.

When I started, 15 years ago or so, it was a pretty nerve-wrecking experience, and I was obsessing about someone noticing. With time I realized that no one can see or really cares what you're wearing under your pants, so now it's just a matter of what makes me more comfortable.

There are some situations, especially when I'm around for work, where I found diapers being a burden more than a comfortable addition to my day. Other times I just choose to be padded because I tend to need to pee pretty often and diapers are more practical than having to continuously look for public toilets or being uncomfortable from holding it. Or I just decide to wear because I like to. I'm not a big fan of wearing around relatives or friends who don't know about it, but I've done it multiple times and haven't died from it :tongueout:

Haha like totters said a diaper under ski/board clothing is nearly impossible to detect. Even if you have a savage leak, it looks like snow melted on your butt. And on bitter cold days a thick diaper is great insulation especially when the chairlift has ice on it.

I've worn diapers in public to work and changed my diaper in the bathroom by my office . I have been seen changing in a toilet booth and they assume I am incontinent. And nothing is said . The key is don't act suspicious , be who you are and if asked just say I've got an oab and go about your business. Having a over active bladder can happen to anyone at any age. It doesn't matter if you wear for comfort or medical no one needs to no unless you tell them.

I wish i was more brave, it is nervous excitement for sure. Hearing these stories really is inspiring. To add complications, my senior citizen parents moved into my building. I see them in the garage or elevator sometimes. Since they like to hug, im scared they will feel it. Mom may know from my childhood, but havent ever talked about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back