Can any of you wear a diaper in public with out being scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was terrified the first time I went out in public. But I quickly came to realise that my worst fears were simply unrealistic. No-one was going to tear down my pants and berate me for being a freak - to do would be grounds for an assault charge. No-one is looking, and no-one cares. It's possible someone may notice that you are wearing, but unless they know you, they have no grounds for doing or saying anything.

I do,, all of the time-it's no big deal (it took me awhile to come to that conclusion though, but I see no point, in being concerned about something like that, once I got used to it)....

I have no problems wearing and using my diapers in public. Using being just #1 of course. By fact, I actually wet [intentionally] the last time I went to Walmart to pick up some diapers.

I wet short spurts of pee, while buying panties at victoria secret. what a rush!

I am not scared at all to wear in public. Being incon you have to get used to it quickly or peer your pants.

I do this all the time, I don't worry about the sound or bulge or the outline or the camel toe of my diaper but I also don't make them show on purpose so I will wear clothes that cover them. Of course my mom has been telling me that my diaper is showing so I have had to change my clothes all of a sudden or put on a bathing suit to hide it.

It was a fear of mine for a long time, but once I first did it, I realized I had nothing to be afraid of. I even wore one during an entire day of classes and would often forget that I was even wearing one. It definitely made the plastic chairs feel much more comfy :)

After a while you get use to wearing in public, we were at Tim Hortons the other day and I was ordering a coffee to go and my sisterinlaw walked passed me and pulled my shirt down as my diaper was showing. I didn't even flinch or worry that my diaper was visible they are now part of my life is to an OAB so ai have accepted them and really do t care if some one can tell I am wearing life is to short and it's way to stressful to worry about what you can't change and what some one you don't know is thinking

I wear 24/7 and no one has notice me wearing them I have no problem wearing cloth diapers all the time.

Crinklebuttt said:
Haha like totters said a diaper under ski/board clothing is nearly impossible to detect. Even if you have a savage leak, it looks like snow melted on your butt. And on bitter cold days a thick diaper is great insulation especially when the chairlift has ice on it.

Definely agree. I wear a thick disposable and my plastic underpants beneath my ski pants everytime I go skiing. Even if I had a ski accident and the ski patrol had to remove my ski pants it would not bother me to tell them I wear protection since at the top of the moutain it is a bit difficult to get down the hill and to a bathroom in time. I physically can hold it but after skiing for over 30 years I have come to the conclusion - why bother? Let your protection do its job and enjoy skiing; you can change at lunch and before you drive home.

For other times when I was in college and woke up wet but late to class and had to leave the room immediately I can recall a few times I only had my pants but no belt and feeling behind myself my tee shirt had moved up and about 1/2 inch of my plastic underpants were showing. No one ever said anything so maybe they did not notice but if someone did say something I had no qualms about explaining my night time challeges when I was in college. Nowadays people have more pressing priorites than asking about another person's under chlothes protection. I would actually be grateful if someone said I was showing a bit and then I could make the adjustment so there was no reveal.

I wear them 24/7 and when i have to go out i have a women with me to change my diaper. Even if is in woman restroom on baby change table.

I've worn in public with no problem, also at home and nobody notices :eek:

I wear 24/7 and don't care what others think. I wear my regular clothes over no extra underwear. Some have looked at me in curiosity I can tell. I also have changed in public restrooms and have no issues

Nobody really cares! And that is the most important thing to come to grips with. That, and when you are in public, and wearing a diaper for whatever your reason is, Incontinent, Diaper Lover, or whatever, the absolute best thing you can show the public, is confidence. A confident attitude will always win out over what others may say or think.
Confidence, Confidence, Confidence!!

JOCKMAN said:
Definely agree. I wear a thick disposable and my plastic underpants beneath my ski pants everytime I go skiing. Even if I had a ski accident and the ski patrol had to remove my ski pants it would not bother me to tell them I wear protection since at the top of the moutain it is a bit difficult to get down the hill and to a bathroom in time. I physically can hold it but after skiing for over 30 years I have come to the conclusion - why bother? Let your protection do its job and enjoy skiing; you can change at lunch and before you drive home.

Never a problem in the bathrooms at the ski slopes--everybody is always noisy with their ski boots on and they are always carrying their ski bag with them with all their stuff in them anyway. And comparing the time it takes, I can pull my ski pants down and change my diaper in the same amount of time it takes a guy without diapers to undo his ski pants and use the bathroom.

I have no issue wearing or wetting in public. The diapers I wear are usually pretty discrete and the regular rustle of my diaper can easily be mistaken for that of my track pants (I hate shorts). I have never messed in public but one time a few days ago I almost convinced myself to do it.

I've never had an issue when I've been out and about in a diaper. I keep them covered with my normal clothing and do my best to be sure waistbands are hidden and I have some semblance of a butt shape in back (I do the "w" fold) -- but I've never once had someone verbalize noticing or anything. It seems as though other people are looking at my crotch as little as I'm looking at theirs. (Or at least too socially aware to SAY something If they suspected something off).

I'd say, act normal, be your normal self. And enjoy being able to relieve yourself while standing in line at Starbucks. !!

Well, I'm new to this, but I don't seem to have a problem wearing in public. I've never really honestly cared what people think of me, so I'm surethat has a lot to do with it. I actually went pee in front of my land lady and she didn't even notice. :3 I didn't feel bad about it either. Read a few reviews and I've been experimenting with leakage, so I knew it wasnt going to turn into an embarrassing situation. All in all, I actually feel WAY more comfortable wearing in public. It's feels more like I'm myself. Would never do it at work though. >_< Too many ways that could go wrong

Recently, I have been wearing out of necessity at night and when I want to during the day while at school. (University)

I can honestly say that I have no problem wearing and wetting with other people around. My clothes hide the diaper fairly well with the only risk being a bit that sometimes sticks up above my pants in the back- wearing a long shirt mitigates that risk. There are no audible sounds from the diaper, even when wet. Wetting is easy enough, do not have to strain, so my demeanor never changes. Messing on the other hand, I would not do around others, would just be too obvious while I am doing it and afterwards from the smell.

Changing in public is simple, I try to find an empty bathroom that is not used very often and use the handicap stall. I do not hesitate, get in, change, and get out, quickly throwing the used diaper away before washing my hands. On the few occasions there has been someone else in the bathroom, nothing was ever said, did not even make eye contact.

The worst incident was when I went in to change had to poop, but did not want to mess the diaper- did not have the wipes with me. So, I was doing my business when someone comes into the single stall bathroom- two urinals, one handicap stall -swear loudly because I was in there, and proceeds to wait for me to finish. That was awkward when I flushed then proceeded to diaper up. He did not say anything as I walked past him, threw the diaper away, washed my hands, and left. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back