Can any of you wear a diaper in public with out being scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started wearing more and more out in public, started with GoodNites, and still wear them whenever I can, usually all the time. I have worn, on a few occasions, Teddy Bambinos out in public. I was nervous the first time wearing each, but that faded quite fast. Most of my shirts are a bit too short for me, but I tend to wear the long shirts when I do wear the Bambinos. I enjoy and love doing it now, without issues :biggrin:. I don't wet in public though, especially the GoodNites, I have had them leak on occasions, usually due to my own stupidity of letting the flood gates open and keep it going and not controlling it :sweatdrop:

I'm still pretty nervous about wearing in public so when I do I usually put on spandex over the diaper. I've found this takes away a lot of the crinkle and/or bulge that that I find myself worrying about a lot.

I've worn in public quite a few times. Nothing too thick though, usually Depends briefs or Depends button up diapers.

I haven't had an issue with wearing either, but am to nervous to actually use them in public. What I've done is gone to the bathroom and into a stall, where I can release most of it into the toilet, but will save the last bit and finish in my nappy. I'll leave the wet nappy on, and continue my day with it.

I've only had the guts to use it away from a bathroom once. My girlfriend and I were both wearing Depends and Tena briefs respectively, and age playing we were accident prone kids wearing pull ups. We planned to have our "accident" at the mall. As we browsed around, pretending to be now desperate and trying to make it to the toilet in time, we both wet ourselves a bit.

I just didn't trust it enough to do more than a brief squirt into though. It held up fine and didn't leak, but it felt way too scary feeling pee squirt in my pants in a shop. Can't say I enjoyed it. But I had no problem really wetting it in the bathroom and leaving it on. That felt amazing walking around with a soaked diaper under my jeans.

So I don't mind wearing, but am hesitant to use them.

I wear in public frequently. It's not really a big deal.

I do not wear in public as frequently as I used to, but used to do it all the time while at school- college about 8 hours a day -but my schedule changed and do not have enough time now.

I just wear my relatively loose-fitting jeans and a 2XL T-shirt, which is long enough to hide the waistline at all times and no bulge. A pair or regular tighty whities keeps everything in place and is added measure against visible waistline.

I pee in them whenever I need to, but I never flood them. I learned to just do little bursts at a time. ( Basically you just relax, do not push or strain, let it flow naturally. As soon as the immediate urge dissipates, stop the flow. Just keep doing this whenever you start to feel the urge.) I would sometimes mess, but I would avoid being around people and only when I could change very soon afterwards.

I found the best course of action when you inevitably have to change in a public restroom with other people around, is to just walk straight in, take care of business, dispose of them in a sanitary manner, wash your hands and leave. Never hesitate and don't dawdle. If anyone notices, you want to act as naturally as possible and give them no reason or opportunity to say anything. Also, never pretend to use the toilet to avoid revealing the fact you are/were wearing a diaper, it only makes you more suspicious.

As for the few that will notice, most will have the common sense to keep their mouth shut. A friend, classmate, or coworker may say something, but most likely out of curiosity or concern. A simple, "I don't want to talk about it", usually suffices, but have a temporary medical reason on standy- bladder stone, UTI, etc. For strangers, just say it is none of their business and ask them to leave you alone- it really isn't no matter why you are wearing. If family or close friends find out. . .well that is another discussion. . .just tell them you will talk later and read the other threads about such cases.

Always carry some supplies- wipes, creams/lotions, spare diapers - and a change of clothes with you, leaks happen, so it is best to be prepared. If a leak does happen, just get to a bathroom and change. Do not make a scene by trying to pretend it is something else, just go without saying a word.

I don't get nervous at all wearing in public. It's either the hot weather that prohibits it, or the fact that I'm with a friend or friends most of my free time. If I wear around a friend I just don't enjoy it as much because I focus more on the diaper in my head rather than the conversations, and I just feel distracted most of the time. But a day off by myself on a cold day? Definitely take the opportunity sometimes :biggrin:

I am diapered 24/7 and wet my diaperes.

Halloween night I stepped out in Goodnights under my costume for tge first time. It was wonderfully comfortable and I hardly remembered I was in them.

I wear nappies all the time, whatever I am doing work and leisure with no worries.

I wear diapers all the time and I wear them where ever I go, and I'm not really scared, and quite frankly don't care if anyone notices. In fact, This is a picture I took at work, and I quite frequently wear skinny jeans with diapers, as that is what I am comfortable in. I had a friend tell me a few years ago, "If you cant just be yourself, then whats the point of 'being' at all?"

Oddly enough, this changes drastically when I am around family. My immediate family I wear around all the time, and I don't really care if they notice. However, if I am going over to my uncles house for example, then I am a lot more self conscious.

I've been publicly wearing a lot this last year, and I kinda came up with my own set of rules to stay incognito. I wear jeans most of the time and have realised black jeans hide it better than light jeans (black makes stuff look smaller, white makes stuff look bigger) if I'm wearing I also usually wear long T-shirts, which cover the bulge, so over size shirts are amazing for me as I like the style and the coverage. I'll also have a long jacket with me to act the same way as a long shirt. The last thing I usually do is have a candy wrapper or something in my pocket, so that if my diaper makes an unfortunate loud crinkle I've got a back up to blame the noise on, most people can't tell the difference between the two sounds. So that's my personal rules and they work perfectly for me, hope these help people 😊

Most anyone who deals with IC has no worries about going out in public after time. My wife will comment to me as I'm doing yard work out front, "You're showing." Basically just a hint to tuck my shirt back in, but I often don't worry too hard about it.

When I was younger (high school age), there was a lot of worry with needing diapers because kids at school could be notoriously cruel, but once I hit college and everyone got to worrying about their own life the worry disappeared.

Just a note to everyone, the only people who actively stare at people's buts to determine if they are padded is us, like everywhere I go I will look at people's butts to see if they are padded (I know this is probably super wrong but it's a fun game I enjoy) I can tell that 99% of people aren't looking for your padding, so unless you are wearing triple diaper with stuffers and a pair of skinny jeans or have an obvious leak then no one is going to notice a thing ( only thing you need to watch out for is butt touching and smell) and always have an excuse on had such as " I've been really stressed lately and it's iterating my bladder/bowels, the doctor/internet suggested to wear protection Untill my stress goes away. (If you're wearing baby print just say it's the most recommend one and it works the best)

I fully agree with this, thats another reason I dont really care about going in public in thick diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back