Best clothes for being discreet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm pleasantly surprised at how well jeans hide the noise but I'm wondering if y'all have any other clothes that work well. Kinda want to traipse around in public a bit more.

I find my swim shorts I got from wall mart work good for hiding my diaper very good.

I don't wear special clothes. I wear diapers just like they were regular underwear

I wear overalls and shortalls so there's no risk of my padding being exposed at the top of my pants.

I usually wear boxers over my diapers to muffle the crinkling noise. I need to learn how to walk without waddling in them its hard to notice my waddling but I still do it a little just not nearly as noticeable anymore I've improved.

I've found that track pants do a fairly good job of hiding noise. I'll often keep a pair next to my bed if my kids wake up at night and I need to put them back to bed. During the day I'm fine with jeans or even dress slacks. I can hear the noise on occasion, but wouldn't notice others around me with the same noise. To me that means something.

Lightweight hiking trousers - the loose-fitting polyester-cotton kind. They have a natural rustle of their own, and don't look obviously too big if you size them loose enough not to show the lines of your nappy. A long, lightweight coat works as well.

I just wear them like I would normal underwear.

I wear a onsie underneith my cloths to stop sagging or slipping. Then, Losse fit jeans, and a looooong shirt, and oversized hoodie that comes past my rear. that way their is no bulge in the back when they get wet, and they don't show when I bend over. :detective3

Cargo pants one size bigger. I like when the back pockets are on the outside to help hide diaper butt. Long shirt untucked does the rest.

wear clothes untucked.

I like camo cargo shorts and an oversized tee shirt.

Heavier cotton fabric pants or shorts of almost any kind will work especially those with larger inseams or crotch areas. Go shopping with your diaper on and you'll quickly find out what works and what doesn't. Wear a size or two larger than your actual waist size. My diaper always sticks above my pants or shorts, but I have my shirts tucked in or wear shirts that hang loose. To be honest, the more you wear diapers, the more you realize that nobody notices them or could care less if they did. I've gone months wearing thick cloth diapers and plastic pants to work and nobody noticed. I think if you are not used to wearing diapers, you're paranoid and the truth is you don't need to be.

I don't do anything special. I wear my diapers under my jeans like they were undies and haven't been caught. I think if you act normal, nobody will suspect a thing.

The onesie type undershirts are awesome for holding the diaper in place and reducing noise. With one of those, any top and bottom combo will work to conceal a diaper as long as the fit is not too tight. My preference is medium to heavy weight cotton pants or shorts like jeans or cargo shorts with a t shirt long enough to cover the waist band thoroughly. The best clothes are fitted correctly to be discrete.

I think it's mostly just gym shorts and other lighter materials that are not subtle, I'm discovering.

Yeah gym shorts aren't the best especially if you're in a quiet area. I wear jeans and shirts that fit appropriately.

I wear "diaper pants" made by Bh medwear they have hidden gussers in the seat so they can accommodate even the largest of diapers.they also have a set of snaps along the upper seam to make changing very easy without taking your pants off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back