Thread: Training Pants.

Question Training Pants.

Can anyone recommend some nice training pants, I have seen a couple online but no one seems to write many reviews...

Currently I'm looking at these:

those are also sold on amazon and a website called baby pants I would try looking there

I use Baby-pants training pants on a regular basis for bedwetting. I find them comfortable to wear and they do a good job of absorbing. Of course, you must wear water-proof pants over them. The ones in the picture you linked above are Baby-pants brand. A good place to check for training pants is Baby-pants has some of theirs listed on eBay at about normal price. Baby-pants also has their own website: where you can order. Baby-pants also sells their own brand of plastic pants which I also use and like. I generally order through eBay. Some other members here have talked about other brands that they use and like and I believe those brands are very good, too. I hope other members will give their preferences here, too. Good luck with buying. Enjoy!

Thanks for replying, I didn't even think of amazon as a place for that sort of thing!
    Now time to spend hours on amazon yay!

- - - Updated - - -

I did have a look on eBay, but the UK ebay seem to be lacking that type of thing, or might be me searching..

Yes, I get mine through Amazon and they are offered by Baby Pants. If it helps, I'm a 32" waist and the mediums fit me well.

Ok after a while searching amazon and ebay it seems the best places are in the US, there seems to be a big lack of choice and feedback on the UK places, might have to look into making my own! that would be interesting I think.

I also got mine via baby pants (it seems like everyone just resells their prints). I'm a 30" waist, btw, and I got one pair of small and one of medium and they both fit, so that seems to be the borderline.

You could check these training pants out as an alternative source:
    Very comfortable and super cute!!

I also bought 2 pair from baby pants; one is the thickest and other one is the lighter option one. I like both!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Sep-2015 at 08:32.