• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luelusten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey everyone I am Lue, I am a none sexual none AB I go by another title and scene, I enjoy age regression for what it was meant to be sadly the ABDL tags have been mixed to much with sex I wont accept them as tags to my bein.

Also that said I looking for other open minded people that also don't want to include sex in there regression life, or even in there life at all if they enjoy regressing all the time.

I am 27 I have 4 children so to me I done my part for world I just now want to regress and be child like.

I like to ware nappies/diapers and I do use them for one of there designed reasons, I enjoy been child like with my partner and going to do random things most people would think is just childish and not for a adult to do anymore.

My age of regression about 2 to 4 more 2 for body and needs and 4 for mind lol

Anyway if you are like me then please feel free to talk to me, I am not looking for any partner or anything we me and my partner would love to meet other couples with the same ideas just so we know we not so alone as the ABDL world (sorry to state this) is 80% or more perverts and sick people, and don't say no its not, not here for a debate I know for a fact since I been in the scene all my life so I have a good insight on this.

But I went of track there ya if you like to get to know more about me and my partners way of life ask :) I hope to post around the forum but I have my own forum to manage so might not be on as offen as one would like.

Hi Lue, welcome here.

I'd say I'm the same way in that I don't classify with the sexual side of ABDL. It's interesting that you split your age regression between body and mind. As a little I would say I'm in the ages 5-6 in mind range while about 2-3 for body. :)

Luelusten said:
Anyway if you are like me then please feel free to talk to me, I am not looking for any partner or anything we me and my partner would love to meet other couples with the same ideas just so we know we not so alone as the ABDL world (sorry to state this) is 80% or more perverts and sick people, and don't say no its not, not here for a debate I know for a fact since I been in the scene all my life so I have a good insight on this.
I don't know whether I would agree that 80% of the ABDL world are perverts though. I would say that many of the 'normal' ABDL's encountered a 'pervert' in the community and either retreated to more safe areas or completely dropping out of the scene altogether making the perverts seem more prominent than they actually are.

Either way, I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

arcituthis said:
Hi Lue, welcome here.

I'd say I'm the same way in that I don't classify with the sexual side of ABDL. It's interesting that you split your age regression between body and mind. As a little I would say I'm in the ages 5-6 in mind range while about 2-3 for body. :)

I don't know whether I would agree that 80% of the ABDL world are perverts though. I would say that many of the 'normal' ABDL's encountered a 'pervert' in the community and either retreated to more safe areas or completely dropping out of the scene altogether making the perverts seem more prominent than they actually are.

Either way, I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

If people drop out or hide because of the perverts to me there no longer apart of the scene lol, I know some really good none ABDLs what regress but the ABDL tags or AB tags sicken them so they will never even come on to the web because of it, I hope to change that with my own service/scene but time will tell, it wont have peverts in it but if it fails it wont be running so no real worry lol

I take my % from the time I have been around the ABDL scene about 10 years, I used to be very active in the world of ABDL and got more sick of it, last year or so steped back and now I no longer anything to do with the scene as in full :)

I hope to see you around also and I glad you also pick the means of none sexual side :) keep the regression clean hehe

Hugs to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back