Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't believe I didn't try these sooner!

Default Can't believe I didn't try these sooner!

I just got a case of Northshore supreme's! I go thought about a case of diapers every 4 weeks. I have tried Abena M4, M3, Molicare super plus, Tena slip maxi, XP A+ level 4, Unique Wellness superio, Dry 24/7, Seni Quattro and NS supreme's are THE BEST! They held a FULL 2 liters of pee before leaking, they don't seem to fall apart. The wick the wetness through all of padding and are decently priced. If you haven't tried them yet you might want to give'm a try.

I like the NS air supreme diapers, they seem to hold a ton of liquids. the only difference is that they have cloth like back. My next order will be the plastic backed.
    I've only tried a very few plastic backed diapers and the ones that I tried I was not impressed by them.

Ordered a case. Hope they show up before next weekend. Tempted to get some snuggies too to try them out seeing that I have a few days with the house to myself. Not sure yet though as I still have a bag of SDKs, M4s, and Tena Maxi's left.

I was using 24/7's for a while but it seems like something changed with the way they were wicking. The front would swell up and be saturated and the back would be dry at their leaking point. Northshore sent a sample pack of Supreme Air with my case but I haven't tried them yet. The case I just got remind me of Molicare supers but not as expensive and they swell up a little more and don't fall apart.

And my stash is getting Waddler overnights added to it as well. I think I'm going to have to clean up some space for storage. Think this is the most diapers I've ever had now.

Yeah, the NorthShore Supreme is a really good diaper. I was really impressed with them when I first tried them. I've run out of them, but need to order more of them sometime. They're equal to the Abenas, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Yeah, the NorthShore Supreme is a really good diaper. I was really impressed with them when I first tried them. I've run out of them, but need to order more of them sometime. They're equal to the Abenas, in my opinion.
    I like them better than Abenas. The M4's seem to clump up when I'm active. All the padding seems to slide down in the crotch. NSS are also $0.13 cheaper per diaper

Northshore always sends the samples along with my m4s. I do agree they hold more, and wick better. My problem is the tabs are kind of tiny and they are not as tall as the m4 is. Trying the northshore light version next, for discrete wearing times.

I would like to try north shore diapers but the shipping costs to Canada are to high.

Not sure about shipping costs, but Amazon does have them with free Prime shipping if Northshores shipping is too expensive. But, thats assuming Prime works in Canada.