Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Apollo18

  1. #1

    Wink Apollo18

    Hello everyone A little about me, I am 21, Female, DL.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 13-Sep-2015 at 06:25. Reason: No personal ads, please

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo18 View Post
    Hello everyone A little about me, I am 21, Female, DL.
    Hello and welcome to the site. I posted to your other thread so you'll probably get to know who I am on this site. Since this is your introduction thread, are their any hobbies you enjoy? What do you do for fun besides diapers. I'm a professional musician so I enjoy playing keyboard instruments like piano and organ. I also enjoy writing and have a couple of short stories posted to this site.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 13-Sep-2015 at 06:25. Reason: updating quote

  3. #3

    Default

    I'm new to this whole forum thing...so I don't exactly know what to post. I don't really do much other than work and be a parent. Diapers are kind of my hobby and outlet, it is really nice to find a site with so many supportive people.

  4. #4

    Default

    Welcome aboard, Apollo18!



    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo18 View Post
    I don't really do much other than work and be a parent.
    Ha-ha! Well... that's quite a lot, actually! I'm a parent myself--of a second-grader and a fifth-grader--so I'm right in the thick of it. Of course, I can also remember the infinitely amusing juxtaposition the kids' potty-training stages and my own diaper habit. ("Woo-hoo! No more diapers for you! Great job, kiddo! ... Now where's my diaper?)



    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo18 View Post
    ...looking for some guys to have some diaper fun with me!
    I feel I should mention that this isn't a meet-up site, and so while I sympathize with your goal, you'll need to take an oblique approach to avoid running afoul of the rules. It's no secret that many ADISC acquaintances become real-life acquaintances, but these things should be approached with care--and due caution.

    Take care, and I hope you are helped by the site.

  5. #5

    Default

    Regression and diapers are all over the place it is now big on the internet but there are still people that have not yet found it but still find nappies/diapers fun, welcome to the site and hope you find the you time.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Luelusten View Post
    Regression and diapers are all over the place it is now big on the internet but there are still people that have not yet found it but still find nappies/diapers fun, welcome to the site and hope you find the you time.
    Aggreed, welcome to adisc, Apollo18

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Welcome aboard, Apollo18!



    Ha-ha! Well... that's quite a lot, actually! I'm a parent myself--of a second-grader and a fifth-grader--so I'm right in the thick of it. Of course, I can also remember the infinitely amusing juxtaposition the kids' potty-training stages and my own diaper habit. ("Woo-hoo! No more diapers for you! Great job, kiddo! ... Now where's my diaper?)



    I feel I should mention that this isn't a meet-up site, and so while I sympathize with your goal, you'll need to take an oblique approach to avoid running afoul of the rules. It's no secret that many ADISC acquaintances become real-life acquaintances, but these things should be approached with care--and due caution.

    Take care, and I hope you are helped by the site.
    I have a two year old and I am trying to potty train, its so difficult! haha. I'm not really trying to meet up with anyone, I don't trust the internet, I am just trying to find someone for some casual conversation about being a DL, and I would prefer a male. I probably should have worded that differently!

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo18 View Post
    ...I am just trying to find someone for some casual conversation about being a DL, and I would prefer a male. I probably should have worded that differently!
    Hope this doesn't sound creepy or anything like that. But I'm a guy & a DL. If you ever want to chat (text or voice, I usually only text chat until I get to know someone), my Skype is matmew-cub. Feel free to add me. I'm usually on in the evenings for a couple hours before bed.

  9. #9

    Default

    I'd love to chat with you as well, if you don't mind that it's only chatting.
    anyone who wants my skype-mail, please ask it in private

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.