Status
Not open for further replies.

tg4selfcheckout

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I'm curious about how you dispose of your messed diapers? Do you empty the solid waste in the toilet first, or do you just chuck the whole thing in the trash?

How do you manage yucky odors in the trash, both the inside garbage can and the outside receptacle?

Rarely do it specifically because the cleanup is such a hasstle.

Whole thing goes in the bag, shower for like half an hour.. then I double bag and leave my outside bin.

tg4selfcheckout said:
I'm curious about how you dispose of your messed diapers? Do you empty the solid waste in the toilet first, or do you just chuck the whole thing in the trash?

How do you manage yucky odors in the trash, both the inside garbage can and the outside receptacle?

Well for disposing of the waste just dispose of everything, just roll up the diaper, waste and all and double bag them in the plastic shopping bags and take out the trash often. letting double bagged dirty diapers sit in the garbage for too long the smell will eventually get through and you'll be able to smell it.
As for the bad smelling can it's going to make the can smell, there's not a whole lot of avoiding that if you go through diapers like I do. Just use nice heavy duty garbage bags and scrub the can out every two weeks or so with warm water, dish detergent and a scrubby sponge or brush no one will use for other stuff.
That's about all I usually do, I hope this helps a little. :)

What i do is i just throw the entire thing in a bag, but i also sprinkle a bit of body or baby powder on it to cover the smell and that works nice because i dont need to double bag it.

Leave every thing in the diaper, double bag it and take it to an out side trash can that has a good lid.

If it's solid waste, I empty that into the toilet. Wrap up the used diaper tight, and then double bag the used diaper. Tie both bags individually and make sure both knots are tight. Then place into an outdoor trashcan. For discretion, it helps if there's already like a large kitchen bag that's been taken out, just place it under the kitchen bag so no one sees it, and the odors will be minimalized. Best to do any messing close to trash day so odors don't linger around long.

Empty, then store in a gallon-sized ziploc bag before throwing out. I do pretty much the same with wet diapers.

For me after I have messed I usually have a bag which I put the wet messy diaper in along with the clean up wipes. I then remove the air from the bag tie a knot in and then double bag. I use this method at home or in public. I also do not ever dump the diaper contents in the toilet.

Similar, I clean up as good as I can, trash it first of its not horrible mess requiring a immediate shower. You don't want to forget where you left anything, it will make you go insane

I'm probably lucky not to be a stinkbomb-dropper in the first place but, as long as my used diapers are tightly rolled up on themselves, you wouldn't be able to tell what's in them, so it's enough to put them in a trash bag and tie that up to avoid any smell coming out, even if said bag was to stay inside the house for a few days. As soon as I notice a hint of smell from it, the bag goes outside, and gets disposed of on trash day.

From taking care of changing other stinkybutts in the past though I know that there are some used diapers that you'd want to get as carefully sealed away and disposed of as fast as you possibly can, so I understand why some people go great lenghts to deal with their own stinkies! :biggrin:

Just don't! seriously don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back