Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adult Babies in the Media

Default Adult Babies in the Media

A video about a few adult babies in the media.

An enjoyable video--thanks!

When it comes to mass-media outings of ABDLs, I guess I'd just like to see more of ABDL and less of other things. Like you, Mitchy, I very much respect Riley. But, like many of the others who've taken the spotlight to represent ABDL, she's got a lot of other things going on. Setting aside all opinions of whether those other things reflect positively or negatively on ABDL, I think we can all agree that they cloud the issue to some extent. Same thing with Stanley's unemployment situation.

Age-play, diaper fetishes, and other cardinal components of ABDL are... well... those things. Gender identity, employment status, etc., are utterly tangential, and so are best treated separately, at least if the aim is to paint a portrait of ABDL. Otherwise the average straight, employed, potty-trained adult who was born with the right genitals will be lost trying to find a common frame of reference. You really want viewers to be thinking, "Oh, that person's not so different from me--except for the diapers." Once ABDL, transexuality, etc., have attained the level of acceptance that homosexuality now has, perhaps we can hold a magnifying glass to people who manifest more than one of those things. Right now, it's just not an effective way to foster empathy for any particularly thing.
    Last edited by Cottontail; 13-Sep-2015 at 19:35.

It was an amazing video Mitch well done! and you really put some great perspective on the issue about being ab/dl and the issues we all face as a community.

I hope you get back in to YouTubing more Age Regression topics missed you about, used to watch your stuff

Like the video though I still think some things are still to adult related, I already commented on the video witch part I was on about, keep it up hun

It's really disappointing to see decent people like Riley put themselves out there with the hopes of unbiased reporting and doing good for this community, but then seeing the inevitable happen. It seems like 9 times out of 10 the media will just play into people's preconceived notions for pure shock value, as opposed to actually educating people on the matter. The media encourages close mindedness and fear of things that make us uncomfortable (I could go on for hours about fear mongering in the media). It's just a shame. Keep doing what you're doing Mitchy, you're a great voice for the AB/DL community

Sadly you are only seeing one side of Riley I have seen some shocking things what Riley as posted what is really mixs age regression with sexual gratification what makes it wrong, sadly Riley can't be used as a view or a point to help this scene if anything some of his/her actions could damage a clean and friendly regression scene, not everyone as seen this side of Riley and I hope you never do as I was shocked myself for a few years from there blogs and vids I wouldn't of believed it until I saw it.

sadly its not just the media that is creating these problems its also the users, mixing a simple thing of regression with any adult topic not just sex will create problems but so many people are willing to let these topics mix and mess up the scene, its sad, this is why I will no longer class myself as AB or anything that is interlined as AB I follow a new Scene well I more then follow me and my wife created it but hey lol

But thing is the age regression seen needs a new light and new hope AB is not it, AB as a fetish side of it and I respect people have the right to have these feelings but lets go to the basics A = adult ok that is the person not the topic and B = Baby this is the topic what people want to act like, BABIES don't have sex, they don't give to hoots what is happing in the world, this needs to be made clear so there should NEVER of been a fetish side, this is why the scene as a bad name and the media will pick on that like he said in his video we are a easy target and this makes us much more of a target I still shocked how many people are willing to go along and accept this

I love you sig lol I would agree I wear nappies at times to keep me sane

I want him to make more videos, even tho he uses the AB tags he does seem to have many views the same as me and my wife we love watching his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Luelusten View Post
    Sadly you are only seeing one side of Riley I have seen some shocking things what Riley as posted what is really mixs age regression with sexual gratification what makes it wrong, sadly Riley can't be used as a view or a point to help this scene if anything some of his/her actions could damage a clean and friendly regression scene, not everyone as seen this side of Riley and I hope you never do as I was shocked myself for a few years from there blogs and vids I wouldn't of believed it until I saw it.

sadly its not just the media that is creating these problems its also the users, mixing a simple thing of regression with any adult topic not just sex will create problems but so many people are willing to let these topics mix and mess up the scene, its sad, this is why I will no longer class myself as AB or anything that is interlined as AB I follow a new Scene well I more then follow me and my wife created it but hey lol

But thing is the age regression seen needs a new light and new hope AB is not it, AB as a fetish side of it and I respect people have the right to have these feelings but lets go to the basics A = adult ok that is the person not the topic and B = Baby this is the topic what people want to act like, BABIES don't have sex, they don't give to hoots what is happing in the world, this needs to be made clear so there should NEVER of been a fetish side, this is why the scene as a bad name and the media will pick on that like he said in his video we are a easy target and this makes us much more of a target I still shocked how many people are willing to go along and accept this

I love you sig lol I would agree I wear nappies at times to keep me sane

I want him to make more videos, even tho he uses the AB tags he does seem to have many views the same as me and my wife we love watching his stuff.
    If you don't like sexual feelings in your AB play, by all means avoid it. Attempting to shame those who do with a fallacious argument is in itself shameful. We're adults engaged in consensual activity. No actual children are involved or desired. It's a pretty simple concept and one that I have no concerns about explaining to the broader public.

We will hang together or hang separately in the mundane world. I think you're grossly mistaken to believe that everyone would be easily accepting of this deviant behavior if only there wasn't a sexual urge involved. We need more acceptance of harmless quirks in our society and that isn't served by throwing those ones we don't like under the proverbial bus.

Only the sexual side is seen as deviant behavior, regression means to regress, NOT to have a little but of that and still have all this, you have all your life to do adult things when you regress you should be leaving adult time at the door if you don't then that is up to you but you should never make it public as this is what has given the age regression scene a bad name, I don't believe regression should be mixed with any adult content, and I respect you feel it as a place but I don't I have been attacked by the so call society and I mean house attacked me attacked just for this very reason because they felt regression had sexual meaning.

Like I said you feel its right but I don't feel its right and I am doing something about it, AB/ABDL is not savable it will aways be linked with sexual feelings now, so anyway I don't agree sex or any real adult topic should be part of regression if you do then its clearly a fetish to you and I don't really want to hijack someone's post regression as NO place as a fetish but hey, if you want to debate it then create a new post and tell me where it is, if not we will end it here with our own views.

We need more acceptance of harmless quirks in our society

This I do agree, sadly ABDL does not just have harmless quirks, sadly there are other perverts hiding in it and leaving the sexual scene part of invites them sadly.