Question about the Northshore pullon underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddylee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
any of you know why they cant add more padding up the front and back ? if you are reading this northshore Adam maybe you can explain it.

I would think as a girl I would want lots of padding in back since I rarely lay on my stomach to sleep due to the excitement level. For males though the padding in the front is probably better. I do lay on my side so pullups just have to handle that or they are outa here.

Fascinating said:
I would think as a girl I would want lots of padding in back since I rarely lay on my stomach to sleep due to the excitement level. For males though the padding in the front is probably better. I do lay on my side so pullups just have to handle that or they are outa here.

Even with premium diapers marketed for nighttime use, I often wake to leakage in the front. Most mornings the front is filled to capacity with the back unused. So a diaper with more padding up front would be welcomed here. However, as you point out, in moving padding what helps one person won’t necessarily be a plus for the next. Therefore, more than padding placement, I believe wicking (absence of) is the real issue with modern diapers.

Unfortunately, it is not possible yet on the machine the FlexSupreme are made on to add more padding in the font. We are evaluating a bunch of alternative pull-on designs which should work better for men. These will be in addition to the FlexSupreme, not replacing them. Likely looking at 1st quarter 2016 at earliest as we are still testing and tweaking designs for best performance.

buddylee said:
any of you know why they cant add more padding up the front and back ? if you are reading this northshore Adam maybe you can explain it.

Thanks. I was asking because i would love an adult pull up that had more padding up the front and back like a toddlers pullup or goodnight but all adult pullups just look like granny panties

I find if I tuck, the pee distributes more evenly in the diaper-either male or female diapers.

Agreed. I like the Abena pull up, but it still lacks width and height in the front to really make them the best. They absorb great, but I would love another inch or two in both direction up front for us guys. I tend to went right after standing from sitting.

I do like the ability to still use the urinal when possible and with a diaper it is much harder to do that. I love the NS diaper, but want the ability to quickly get into the bathroom without a full on session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back