Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New AB Diaper Company

Default New AB Diaper Company

Has anybody ever heard of this diaper company before? I just found out about it.

They look like they are going to have a pretty cute diaper, and from a brief scan of their tumblr, sounds like it will ship world wide. Here is a picture of what it is supposed to look like.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nqzg15gBY31uy7cvto1_1280.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	24667

Looks cute but imagine they'll ask for more money for it than its really worth.

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89 View Post
    Looks cute but imagine they'll ask for more money for it than its really worth.
    Seems to be the trend with a lot of them.

They range from 1.80 euro to 2.20 euro per diaper. That works out to 2.03 to 2.48 USD depending on by the pack or case. Ten to a pack 80 to a case. Information found on their Tumblr.

What about pink? Are they pull-ups, tapes or both styles?

I like that the single-tape thing is getting more traction. More single-tape diapers, I say! (For an encore, how 'bout cloth-like covers with stretchy elastic wings--like Pampers!)

And now for the obligatory put-down: Seriously? "Diaper Minister"? Who comes up with these names? And I thought "BKN" was bad... If you were going to name an AB/DL diaper company, wouldn't you strive for mega-cute and cuddly? I don't get it.

They look very cute ! And I agree with cottontail, that's not a very good name for an ABDL company

This seem to be very popular in many places, hope it really is worth the wait

Mmm...interesting. I'm enjoying the flood of new diapers on the market this past year. Just wish I had more money to try them all out.